ADVERTISEMENT

SMU thread?

I will say the ply-by-play team is not dunking on Tulsa, they are being respectful during this beat down. We often call out the play-by-play on TV for their awful work but these two have been professional to this point.
They should probably be more critical.

Anyway a common denominator in our worst losses this season is Braxton starting. I am not piling on. Just an observation.

We have had two coaches in a row make the same mistake. They have come in and pretty much kept the entire team from their predecessor.

I think Wilson is making a point about Braxton. He shouldn’t play going forward. Let him go.

Reactions: okie51
Commentators just stated how important it is for Tulsa to recruit over our current roster in the transfer portal. Current players need to be competing for a position against better competition.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Clearly Cardell must be seriously I’ll or has a broken leg because Braylon is ain’t leaving the field as he is the best we have.
Cardell in 4th quarter.

Wilson has made his point about Braxton’s ineptitude.

Huffycane was right about the "Culture Change" KW was bringing.... it just so happened that the change in culture was one of complete and utter ineptitude.

It took him a couple games to fully get this culture in place, but it looks like he succeeded in sucking even worse than he did at Indiana.

Reactions: libertychamp
If we kept the ball more then they score a little less.

But perhaps they bring in the scrubs later too.

So who knows?
We had the ball for more time than they did in the first half. (Approximate time of possession for Tulsa 16.5 min in first half.)

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Not one mention of how ineffective the offensive line is...I didn't see many holes for the running backs and if we had Brin, with his lack of mobility he would be on the injured list

I’m not convinced they are worse than us.
We had our recipe for success figured out before FAU but then something obviously went badly wrong. We did things on O that were completely different than what had worked against Temple and NIU. And after that game, the D seemed to say, F it, why bother.

Question is, can Wilson get us back to where we were with Temple? If so, we'll win 3 of our last 4, finish with 6 wins and go to a bowl - where, if the Lord has mercy, we will match up against a lower tier MAC team who we can keep under 50.

We had the ball for more time than they did in the first half. (Approximate time of possession for Tulsa 16.5 min in first half.)
LOL, that's what happens when you have 5 scoring drives that last under 2 minutes - in the first half! Our D wasn't good enough for them to grind out long drives. Their longest scoring drive in the first half was 8 plays. Which went 72 yards, so 9 yards a play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT