ADVERTISEMENT

SMU thread?

Terrible playcall on 4th down.

The coaching staff needs to improve their preparation.
What Wilson said between quarters is telling. QB throwing to "favorite" receiver instead of reading the coverage and making the right choice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

Braxton has no field vision. He’s a run first type of QB. I don’t know what kind of future he would have as a QB elsewhere.

I love watching everybody melt. Expected result and everybody gets upset because it happened the way everybody pretty much knew it would happen.
I did predict this... wish I was wrong

It doesn't take a soothsayer to know that we need better players. Can Wilson make a roster transfusion like Konkol did? I would think it would be harder to do with football.

Right now, we're not competitive in the AAC. I don't want us to be relegated to the "Tuesday Night League."

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
So I’m trying to understand this coaching staff. First they alternate QBs practically every other play. Then they decide that’s not working so they go with one guy who can’t move the team. Has thrown 2 picks. Serious question, do they have a clue what to do?

There’s getting beat and then there’s this. Embarrassing display by the players and coaching staff….and against SMU.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Ouija Board Horror GIF by Shudder

So I’m trying to understand this coaching staff. First they alternate QBs practically every other play. Then they decide that’s not working so they go with one guy who can’t move the team. Has thrown 2 picks. Serious question, do they have a clue what to do?
Pretty easy... when your QBs aren't able to read coverages, make certain throws, or make the right decision in the RPO you only have a few plays you can call. For every winner in the transfer portal there will be 10 losers. Welcome to Minor League Football

One bright spot, there is no one in the stands to witness this. So basically it's a "tree fell in the woods" kind of thing

I want to hear from all of these jokers or Bamas (depending on where you are located) that said “we are going to be sooooo much better this year” “we have upgraded sooo much”

LIESSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Weaker conferences. Good number of returning players. New staff. 5-7 last season.

Lots of reasons to be optimistic coming in.

Obviously that was misguided.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT