ADVERTISEMENT

SMU gamethread

This will probably be Chad Morris’ last year at SMOO.

Wtf, either these announcers arent watching the game, or these refs are just making it up as they go.

Lord are we dumb!
I blame Coach. What a boob. NO DISCIPLINE.
And the defense sucks. 3rd and long... BRING 4, not 3. This stuff ain't hard.

no... it was more like 3 straight runs and then take a delay of game... and then punt.

GENIUS!

Odd that we stopped letting Skipper pass the ball for a quarter and now he's going to be forced to throw a lot under pressure

HOW THE F DID TULSA TAKE A DELAY OF GAME???

WTF?

Monty is a moron. Just a freak like moron.

The ref was on top of the ball until there were only 2 seconds left on the playclock. So we had 2 seconds to snap the ball. Never seen that before. These refs are the worst I’ve seen this year. Terrible calls on both teams. Killed SMU in 1st half, and making up for it by killing us all 2nd half. Pathetic.

HOW THE F DID TULSA TAKE A DELAY OF GAME???

WTF?

Monty is a moron. Just a freak like moron.
Shhhh, don't say that...the boys like him on this board. But I agree with you, he's an idiot, bad play caller, bad x's and o's guy, no team discipline, etc. Hope he sticks around for 5 more years.

So far this season I am not impressed by our defensive coordinator or our defensive back coaches.

Upcoming TU series: Brooksin the RPO for 3, 2nd down Brooks for 2, 3rd down Skipper overthrows Stewart on the quick out by 5 ft. Punt.

Not one motion or sweep in the second half yet. We ran at least 4 in the first half.

Bad throw but also nice of Hobbs to stand flat footed and let the safety pick it off

poorly coached team.
not very athletic.
pretty soft.

and kind of dumb...

Bad Football.

***Oh, and our WRs do not run crisp routes. That makes it hard on a QB; especially a Frosh.

Reactions: TUGrad06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT