ADVERTISEMENT

SMU gamethread

Yay Carter caught a pass. Amazing pocket work by skipper. Awesome pass to hobbs... Too bad hobbs isn't that good.

Great pass, 2 plays in a row by Skipper! Carter shows Hobbs how to catch an easy TD pass.

When i was growing up we were always coached that to have a successful passing game we must first establish the running game. Since Malzahn, its been the complete opposite. We cant be successful on the ground until we prove theres at least 3 threats on the field that can catch the ball.

SMU has transfers from LSU & Wisconsin contributing already tonight. We may need to look at that option more in the future.

Skipper playing well so far, passing & running . Another beautiful bomb to Hobbs!

What a beautiful drive by Tulsa ! Great play calls & great execution by Skipper, Hobbs, Brooks & company!

Finally realized why they keep going to Carter. Of the top 4 WRs, he is easily the best route runner. As he gets more confidence with his hands, he can provide that outlet we need.

He's one of our most athletic players too, just has no hands. I'm kinda surprised they never tried to move him to defense. If he makes easy catches he's a really dangerous player.

Reactions: TU 1978 and TU_BLA
Not sure about the play calling now. With Brooks out for the game, we really shouldn't be running Brooks every carry,

I really hope President has been practicing his jump pass. This is becoming so one dimensional when he's in, I hope the coaches are ready for the pass when we need it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT