ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

Well, it was close. Griffin didn't look well tonight, almost as if injured or ill. Bad decision making down the stretch...

Is what it is...

I hope Tulsa still has athletic teams when I move back, never thought I could get season tickets down front at reasonable prices until now...

Should’ve had that one. After getting down big due to poor three point D and even poorer officiating we got within striking distance and couldn’t hit a shot. I‘m calling it now, we beat them in Dallas (assuming reasonable officials).

Unfortunately I stayed and allowed myself some hope.

So I end the night upset, tense and in need of self medication to sleep tonight. Much better not to care - which means not attending.

This game came down to foul shots, 24 to 5 in favor of SMU.

Just a terrible final 2 minutes
Anything and I mean anything would mean a W
Did Haith have timeouts? And why was Pritchard on the bench.
this team was picked 7th
For once I think that may be right or to high

SMU is a typical 70-100 team. One star that can lift them to victory but not consistently. Lucky to make the NIT if there is one

I’m thinking it will be 2021 redux when everthing is cancelled in March
I don’t recall as many cancellations and postponements last year

Just a terrible final 2 minutes
Anything and I mean anything would mean a W
Did Haith have timeouts? And why was Pritchard on the bench.
this team was picked 7th
For once I think that may be right or to high

SMU is a typical 70-100 team. One star that can lift them to victory but not consistently. Lucky to make the NIT if there is one

I’m thinking it will be 2021 redux when everthing is cancelled in March
I don’t recall as many cancellations and postponements last year
There were way more cancellations and postponements last year by far. Also we had only half the OOC games that we had this year. They will still hold the tourney the question will be if they keep it at the sites or put it in one like last year.

I hope I’m wrong
But this night felt like the end of TU basketball period

I hope I’m wrong
But this night felt like the end of TU basketball period
Well it certainly feels like the season is over. And that we can expect more of the same until Haith leaves, for sure - however long that takes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT