ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

I’ve lost my broadcast, it’s been saying commercial break in progress for 10 minutes, anyone else having issues?

58-51 we coming back. That’s why it’s not being shown lol
My third guess ESPN knows who I voted for and is censoring my favorite sports teams. Next step is I'll only be able to watch Okie State games....

• Haha
Reactions: cmullinsTU
I wasn't commenting on the state of the game. I was commenting on him being no where during winning streaks, and always showing up to sink up the place when it isn't going well.
Fair enough.

Under 12 and within a dime so I unzipped my jacket to settle in a bit longer.

Someone should buy 23 for SMU a friggin speedo since he hates wearing his shorts at normal length like the rest of the players on the court.

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Our preparation for the first 5 minutes of the second half is what has stopped us so far.

We are playing hard just not enough guys who can make plays on the offensive end. Griffin is completely off tonight and nobody else can really pick up the slack. Perhaps I am wrong but we have missed too many opportunities for this to be a comeback win.

Reactions: loca2874
Basic basketball fundamentals... blocking out for rebounds... it is sad to see the game deteriorate over time

The blown layup by Griffin, Idowu not knowing where he is in the paint, and a poorly timed turnover... sloppy

But I like the thought of a Griffin/Pritchard backcourt over the next two years

Last edited:
Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Such a frustrating game. Not exactly one to make me excited to invest time here.

• Sad
Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT