ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

Man Brooks is having to earn everyone of those 100 yd games this year.

He is staying with Brooks out there even though he is getting hammered at the line

We’re going into Monty slow down mode. Waste a TO that we’ll need when we are trying to score to win the game at the end. Also, does this game seem eerily similar to the USF game las t year where we had the big lead against the undefeated ranked team and then we went full turtle mode?

Reactions: TulsaAM
Absolutely horrible calls against TU. We will have to overcome the refs to win this game.

We’re going into Monty slow down mode. Waste a TO that we’ll need when we are trying to score to win the game at the end. Also, does this game seem eerily similar to the USF game las t year where we had the big lead against the undefeated ranked team and then we went full turtle mode?
That was SMU that called the TO

SMU called timeout and we passed the ball twice & got screwed on the PI no call.

SMU called timeout and we passed the ball twice & got screwed on the PI no call.
Sorry, I’m watching on my phone and it crapped out after the TO was called and where the play clock was I was convinced we’ve reverted to normal Monty mode

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT