ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

Our corners gotta sack it up and keep us in this with Robinson out. Come on Tyon Davis.

I think if Johnson doesnt let Zach Smith down on that missed catch we're up 3 scores. Can't afford to relax. TU has to keep playing determined and intelligent.

I understand playing safe right next to your own endzone... so why the hell were we in the shotgun? QB sneak/inside handoff twice and if you get breathing room why not try a short throw to the outside? I'm honestly asking here, not being critical.

Reactions: astonmartin708
I don't mind playing it safe when backed up in our own endzone but running out of the shotgun there was dumb. I know Monty used to have some heavy sets with dane under center. That is a package that needs to be installed.

let's go play action deep ball here Monty. They're going to think we'll be conservative

Damn right.i Give Brooks a hole and he will find it! Smith passing looking on target.

Drinking celebration cocktails! Please don't crush my soul.

Now we gotta, gotta, gotta get down the field a little bit, to at least give our punter a chance to give us some room. Gotta get to halftime without a score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT