ADVERTISEMENT

SMU game thread

Wow... Hot n' Cold

No, this isn't okay. You throw that away or get positive yeards and let the kicker try for 3 points instead of coming out empty and given them momentum just before halftime

Well. Cautious optimism...monty couldnalways rear his ugly ways again. Smith not giving him reasons to air it out tho with 3 picks.

If the defense keeps it up SMU won’t get more than 20 points. All on the offense in the 2nd half. LETS GO BOYS!

Reactions: eastcane
Aerosmith's "Livin' on the Edge" comes to mind. TU still having foot injuries all over the place due to self-inflicted wounds...

Santana broke the route off and that allowed the INT. Santana quit on the route for an instant and that’s all it takes for the safety to step up and get good positioning on the ball. Agree the underneath was the best choice. Not sure the pressure allow smith to see it or get the ball there thi

Reactions: DoorMan
Maybe it is best we are only up by two scores. If we were up by more, Monty might take his foot off the gas

Been to busy to check the boards on the first half. Good grief based on the comments here I wouldn’t think it’s the best defensive performance we’ve had in a half all year or that we’re dominating the game except in turnovers.

I’m not a Monty fan but it doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate when the team is doing well. The offensive play calling is much improved tonight and the defense is playing like they caught on fire on NBA JAM.

Can you saw blown coverage? Thank you for the opening drive TD Smoo!

Yes, baby! Now it's starting to feel like we've got the comfortable lead should we have had in this game.

I like these announcers, they are usually on point.

O line stepping it up. Brooks racking up some yards. Smith hitting the passes he needs to. Defense is just on!

Really feels like the team is finding itself.

I would love to take the ball here and go down and score yet again. I’m really OK with running up the score on these losers.

Been to busy to check the boards on the first half. Good grief based on the comments here I wouldn’t think it’s the best defensive performance we’ve had in a half all year or that we’re dominating the game except in turnovers.

I’m not a Monty fan but it doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate when the team is doing well. The offensive play calling is much improved tonight and the defense is playing like they caught on fire on NBA JAM.
2nd INT was completely not in Smith. Threw a beautiful pass on a slant that the WR just didn’t catch and it deflected straight to an SMU DB.

Reactions: t-townpod
All positive play...

But....
Tulsa’s penalties are embarrassing to my degree - disgusting

Truly disgraceful

What was the flag? No one around Taylor but Smoo and there is a flag thrown. Anyone see it?

2nd INT was completely not in Smith. Threw a beautiful pass on a slant that the WR just didn’t catch and it deflected straight to an SMU DB.

And the pick 6 looked like miscommunication. It can happen. Other than that and discipline penalties the team is playing at a very high level

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT