Shake Milton...

TAB or GTFO!
Tab! Reminds me of Back to the Future.

Marty: Can I get a Tab?
Soda Jerk: You can't have a tab until you buy something
Marty: How about a Pepsi Free?
Soda Jerk: You wanna Pepsi, you're going to pay for it

TAB or GTFO!

I had RC in my fridge at a party in college for some unknown reason. Someone drank it all. I placed a note in my fridge stating, “Oh, $hit, someone drank all the RC.” My roommate’s girlfriend to this day thinks I’m nuts. It made sense at the time and still does. Then again, who was that note to? But why would you drink a six pack of RC?

I had RC in my fridge at a party in college for some unknown reason. Someone drank it all. I placed a note in my fridge stating, “Oh, $hit, someone drank all the RC.” My roommate’s girlfriend to this day thinks I’m nuts. It made sense at the time and still does. Then again, who was that note to? But why would you drink a six pack of RC?
One of my best friend only drank RC cola in his room at TU...wait, do I know you?

Seriously, his room in Twin South was littered with empty 2 liter RC bottles...maybe an occasional Sunkist.

RC was my go to drink as a youth. There was a cola called 3 V Back then that was really good also.

One of my best friend only drank RC cola in his room at TU...wait, do I know you?

Seriously, his room in Twin South was littered with empty 2 liter RC bottles...maybe an occasional Sunkist.

I never actually lived at TU and you graduated about a decade before me.

Personally, Fresca for my figure :)

RC Cola and Double Cola in my yoot. Throw in a Moon Pie or a Dreamsicle and you had a kid on a sugar rush!

Reactions: TU1NNJ
(1) Take a couple of swigs off the top of a bottle of Grapette grape soda to make a little space in the bottle. (2) Pour a pack of Toms salted peanuts into the Gapette bottle. Nature's perfect food.

Reactions: 4tu2
(1) Take a couple of swigs off the top of a bottle of Grapette grape soda to make a little space in the bottle. (2) Pour a pack of Toms salted peanuts into the Gapette bottle. Nature's perfect food.
No offense, but that sounds horrible. So, in keeping with the spirit, I’ll share an old family recipe of my own that most people would probably think would be disgusting...
1) Peel and slice a banana
2) Spread mayonnaise on top of the slices
3) Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top
4) Enjoy

Reactions: TU_BLA
It’s the most TU message board thing ever that this thread is going when we just won the American Athletic Conference.

RC Cola was best used to remove rust from a chrome bumper and to clean battery terminals!

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT