ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals You Tube Fiasco

bluegold70

I.T.S. Position Coach
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Am I the only one on here who is sick and tired of the you tube videos that keep flipping my screen up and down. They haven't changed it since they put it up. It's annoying as hell and whoever thought of it must have a death wish for Rivals. Is there any way to remove it?!?!?!

:nukem::poop2:

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Am I the only one on here who is sick and tired of the you tube videos that keep flipping my screen up and down. They haven't changed it since they put it up. It's annoying as hell and whoever thought of it must have a death wish for Rivals. Is there any way to remove it?!?!?!

:nukem::poop2:
It's probably the device you are using, I don't have the problem you are having.

It's probably the device you are using, I don't have the problem you are having.

It's on a PC.
The same video has been popping up at the top about 2 seconds after the page loads then slipping down to the right for a month.
If it changed or was decent, It wouldn't be as irritating.

I had to load an extension to stop videos form autoplaying as it drove me nuts.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
It's on a PC.
The same video has been popping up at the top about 2 seconds after the page loads then slipping down to the right for a month.

Wow, I look at rivals mostly on a desktop as well, and it doesn't do anything like that. It used to chime in with audio on a video(1 or 2 yrs ago) at random times, every 3 or 5 minutes, but the video never moved. And the audio only lasted for a couple of three seconds. Glad you found that extension, I might check for that, for use with other websites.

Usually the pc is more free of that kind of crap, as opposed to tablets & phones.
I wonder, is it an apple or windows based pc?

Wow, I look at rivals mostly on a desktop as well, and it doesn't do anything like that. It used to chime in with audio on a video(1 or 2 yrs ago) at random times, every 3 or 5 minutes, but the video never moved. And the audio only lasted for a couple of three seconds. Glad you found that extension, I might check for that, for use with other websites.

Usually the pc is more free of that kind of crap, as opposed to tablets & phones.
I wonder, is it an apple or windows based pc?

Mine is Win10 using Chrome.

It's on a PC.

I actually think it's a tactic rather than a bug. It makes you accidentally click on ads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT