ADVERTISEMENT

QB Race News

Who will start at QB for Tulsa against Michigan State?

• Zach Smith

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • Seth Boomer

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Davis Brin

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Li'l Eric Coley

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me guess 10 pigs for OU, 4 for OSU, 1 for TU and 1 for Ark?

The split was actually 15-13. Roughly 4 for OU, 3 for OSU and 2 for Tulsa. The rest of the college section was schedules and talk about the transfer portal.

Half the Jenks coverage would be my guess, if we were betting in Vegas ...

Have they said who will start at QB tonight? This is reminding me of George Henshaw waiting until kickoff to name freshman TJ Rubley as his game 1 starting QB.

Have they said who will start at QB tonight? This is reminding me of George Henshaw waiting until kickoff to name freshman TJ Rubley as his game 1 starting QB.

Not that I'm aware of. Uniforms have been revealed. Photos of arrival. Locker room. Here's the latest from NW Arkansas sources on starting QB:
FieldCricket-600x450.png

https://twitter.com/TulsaFootball
https://twitter.com/CoachPMonty

Reactions: HuffyCane
They're about to start Rock, Paper, Scissors. The winner is the starter.

The announcer here at the game just said over the pa that it was Boomer, but im sure he had to pick somebody and just went off last year's roster.

Troll. I didn't see it and merely speculated based on the # of college pages available and the way the TW treats TU. Why don't you go back to CrossFire and spout your hate there.
I wasn't aware that commenting on a sports page in the 60s would offend you.
As far as crossfire I generally just ask WHY? Again I am sorry you get offended and feel that a personal attack is your only rebuttal.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that commenting on a sports page in the 60s would offend you.
As far as crossfire I generally just ask WHY? Again I am sorry you get offended and feel that a personal is your only rebuttal.
If only he could go back in time and only post on sports boards in the 60's.

Speaking of the tw.... I find it a little odd that they have more staff tweeting/reporting on the north Texas game than we had during our game yesterday. Our little Dbag “beat writer” is in love with unt for some reason. That kid gets more annoying by the day.

Speaking of the tw.... I find it a little odd that they have more staff tweeting/reporting on the north Texas game than we had during our game yesterday. Our little Dbag “beat writer” is in love with unt for some reason. That kid gets more annoying by the day.
He's from the same town as Mason Fine.

According to his bio he covered them in his previous life and I guess the break up has been difficult for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT