ADVERTISEMENT

Pony Game Thread

Oh wow! At least things happen when Braxton comes into the game 🤣🤣🤣

WTH? I don't understand the Jekyll and Hyde nature of this team.
It is blatantly obvious that the Tenacious Texas Touchdown magician is starting to lose this team. Players on the sideline acting like they are over it. Receivers obviously upset with Brin's bad throws and by proxy with him being forced to play injured. This would be scandal worthy at a larger school. He has pissed away an entire season playing Brin injured for what? I don't see any possibility of anything positive for the team to come out of this, unless Rick and Brad pull the trigger. I want to keep my loyal blue and gold glasses on, but let's face it. This man has torpedoed his own ship. 6-6 and a commoners bowl is not even feasible at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry Kendall
It is blatantly obvious that the Tenacious Texas Touchdown magician is starting to lose this team. Players on the sideline acting like they are over it. Receivers obviously upset with Brin's bad throws and by proxy with him being forced to play injured. This would be scandal worthy at a larger school. He has pissed away an entire season playing Brin injured for what? I don't see any possibility of anything positive for the team to come out of this, unless Rick and Brad pull the trigger. I want to keep my loyal blue and gold glasses on, but let's face it. This man has torpedoed his own ship. 6-6 and a commoners bowl is not even feasible at this point.
Sidelines haven’t given a crap the entire game.

That extra point could cause us to make decisions that hurt us if we continue the come back.

Reactions: TU 1978
If we get a td on this drive, don't go for two.

If its a 4 pt game means a field goal only makes it a 7 pt game. If it's a 5 pt game, then a field goal means we are down 8.

Reactions: loca2874
God almighty we still have a sliver of a chance. They won't let me turn this game off, and get ready for a concert later tonight.

Martin Luther Teenagers GIF by Scorpion Dagger

If we get a td on this drive, don't go for two.

If its a 4 pt game means a field goal only makes it a 7 pt game. If it's a 5 pt game, then a field goal means we are down 8.
If you’re down 8, you can still tie the game with 1 score…

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT