ADVERTISEMENT

Pony Game Thread

Prototypical 1st half by Monty....
Crowd looks anemic, I don't blame them in the slightest. In fact, I admire the people in the stands. They deserve the accolades for supporting this crap show.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Man, the 500 people heading to the parking lot on my way to the game must have had inside info...

I saw the Marching Owl Band waiting for halftime.

The most frustrating part of this is Disney started their Hulu bundle thing and I can't watch on the PC in the office. So I can't do work with watching this

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ... ... ... NO! 🤣🤣🤣

John Belushi Eyebrows GIF

• Haha
Does anyone know why Brin seems to do the same count nearly every down?

1. On ball
2. Fake clap
3. Real clap/snap

It seems very consistent and has to help the defense get off the ball. Maybe everyone does it, but it's really annoying me. Then again, lots of things are annoying me, so...

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The most frustrating part of this is Disney started their Hulu bundle thing and I can't watch on the PC in the office. So I can't do work with watching this
That may be a blessing? You can do work and solve the anger and frustration of watching this team.

• Haha
Great Homecoming crowd
But sorry had to leave at half. Couldn’t take it.
I wanted to use language that would offend those around
You did better then me, I didn’t even waste my time going

Well, we will get 3 more points and SMOO 8.

Does anyone know why Brin seems to do the same count nearly every down?

1. On ball
2. Fake clap
3. Real clap/snap

It seems very consistent and has to help the defense get off the ball. Maybe everyone does it, but it's really annoying me. Then again, lots of things are annoying me, so...
Ask the guy calling plays...

So were trading TDs down down 11/18, almost into the 4th. That's gonna win us the game.

On the other hand, Kansas State leads OSU in the third quarter 38-0.
OSU fans- you guys are having a bad season , does it really make you feel better when OSU gets smoked ?
ME- Ya… it really does

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT