ADVERTISEMENT

Pony Game Thread

JesseTU

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
If the football is as good as the tailgating we are going to dominate! Red uniforms, should be a good crowd, let's do this!

Reactions: TU 1978
ESPN+ has weird color in the press box for the announcers. Either that me they have a weird blue skin.

If the football is half as good as the tailgating it should still be a game.

Monty, time to go....
You can't get your team ready. You suck through a straw... Your team does too

Unfortunately I have got to the point to where I’m just not going to waste my time and money going to the games anymore until we have a new staff, not worth it to spend my money and be disappointed . ( I’m no fair weather fan, i go to the away games most years as well, I just want TU to be a name people take seriously again )

Unfortunately I have got to the point to where I’m just not going to waste my time and money going to the games anymore until we have a new staff, not worth it to spend my money and be disappointed . ( I’m no fair weather fan, i go to the away games most years as well, I just want TU to be a name people take seriously again )
If we beat this juggernaut today in a major upset it’s still time to get a new set of see coaches like we did with Haith and wojcik

Need to figure out how to control Rice, and get a nice defensive stand.

It's time for a switch at QB. Brin is obviously still not 100%, our OL sucks something awful, and Brin is gun shy b/c of all the hits he has/is taken/taking. He's wildly inaccurate because he is not setting his feet and it's causing problems. The other team knows this and just brings more pressure every play banking they can cover for 3 seconds. Bring BB in to run some and keep the D honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT