ADVERTISEMENT

OSU north game thread

Given the weather, I would have put in President against the wind and run the ball with the extra blocker. Just my opinion, I am not a former coach or player. Just a fan and Hurricane Club member :)

President was injured and didn't suit up.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
I'm all for seeing Rubley get some snaps.

So long as we come out of this with no major injuries it's all good. Ohio State is one of the best teams in the country and we played tough. It realistically could have been 6-6 at the half just as easy as it was the other way.
Tulsa played fantastic until Dane fell apart at the end of the 1st half. Would have loved a 14-21 point loss instead of the self-inflicted mistakes. Now they need to have short-term memory loss and get back on track.

Not at all the game I expected. Both defenses played much better than I anticipated they would and the Hurricane outplayed the Bucks through a quarter and a half or more. Rough day for Evans and I think the rain caused some problems for the WRs.

Best of luck the rest of the year!

Not at all the game I expected. Both defenses played much better than I anticipated they would and the Hurricane outplayed the Bucks through a quarter and a half or more. Rough day for Evans and I think the rain caused some problems for the WRs.

Best of luck the rest of the year!

Classy post!!

Reactions: Nosoj
Just saying, I never fully understand the ship is sinking mentality after losing a game we absolutely should lose.
I think it's more of the disappointment knowing you played toe to toe with one of the BEST teams in the country for 27 of 30 minutes in the 1st half and then 2 errors sidetracked what would have been an extraordinary showing by our D.

The sky isn't falling. Our D is light years better than it was last year. Our offense is the same as last year and bad games happen. When bad games happen against a top 5 team then it looks much worse than it actually was/is.

^exactly my point^

This team knows they can hang with one of the best teams in the country now. They won't be intimidated by any other teams on the rest of the schedule. They should have a certain level of swagger if they win the next game or two.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT