ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Game Thread

Dangerous throw but it worked. JCS stayed with the ball.

Got 3 games on here in the bunker.. TU, AR, and UTEP...

Thoughts..

Cincy not as good as last yr..
We are in mid sesson form..
Briles gave the playbook to his son in law...

Got 3 games on here in the bunker.. TU, AR, and UTEP...

Thoughts..

Cincy not as good as last yr..
We are in mid sesson form..
Briles gave the playbook to his son in law...
Houston looking massively overrated... unless UTSA is a Top 10 team.

Amazing what Brin and the WRs are doing given that the RBs we have available aren’t much of a threat.
How good of a test is Wyoming? I know they got walloped by Illinois but would they be bottom, mid or top of the Amreican? I don't pay enough attention to the Big 10 or MW to know. Wondering how much to take from this for the future.

How good of a test is Wyoming? I know they got walloped by Illinois but would they be bottom, mid or top of the Amreican? I don't pay enough attention to the Big 10 or MW to know. Wondering how much to take from this for the future.
I’d guess bottom-mid of the American. But they’re definitely better than UC Davis (that is now my barometer for openers after losing to them last year).

I'm at halftime watching the vod. As one of the most melting guys here...i must say i'm tremendously IMPRESSED with this team. It looks like we have a new coach with a 1000% better scheme. The running plays, and especially the passing RPO looks with a good mix of short throws and bombs, is amazing. The defense is allowing the QB to look heisman like which is disappointing, but they are tackling with a purpose, making great hits.

I'm super impressed at halftime so far. hopefully the 2nd half is the same or better.

If we come out with a win, it's a good omen. We'll clean a lot up looking at the tape, on offense/OL, & defense. Hopefully we'll get back one or two of our RB's pretty soon. I can't say much about what our special teams will look like. That's going to be an achilles heel.

I look at it this way. Wyoming has already played a game and “fixed” things. We are on game 1 and this should be 28-7 right now

I look at it this way. Wyoming has already played a game and “fixed” things. We are on game 1 and this should be 28-7 right now
I know you're an honest and straightforward guy. How many games do you think Monty has had where the score "should have been" about 3 TDs more in our favor? In other words, is the real score not matching the should be score something that will get fixed or is that who we are?

If we come out with a win, it's a good omen. We'll clean a lot up looking at the tape, on offense/OL, & defense. Hopefully we'll get back one or two of our RB's pretty soon. I can't say much about what our special teams will look like. That's going to be an achilles heel.
Oh yeah, winning is better than losing. I just don't want to get my hopes up....

2nd half going pretty good. I like the playmaking Brin is doing. Need some lightning at RB. Anderson is solid, but the other RBs not making any impact.

2nd half going pretty good. I like the playmaking Brin is doing. Need some lightning at RB. Anderson is solid, but the other RBs not making any impact.
I’m thinking the altitude is having an impact.

Reactions: loca2874
Let's just hope when Watkins/Prince comes back, Monty doesn't return to his old ways on play calling. He doesn't have much of an option right now.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT