ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Game Thread

I told my wife how big Anderson is listed at and she said that he doesn't look that big. He may be listed at 269 but he doesn't look like one of those fat slob RBs some teams run out there.

I told my wife how big Anderson is listed at and she said that he doesn't look that big. He may be listed at 269 but he doesn't look like one of those fat slob RBs some teams run out there.
He probably has quite a bit of muscle on him.

The passing game has been pretty impressive today when Brin has had time to throw. Wyoming fans would give their left foot to have a QB the quality of Brin.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
The offensive line seems to have made some good adjustments.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Brin looking like D Evans in the first 1.5 quarters. If his completion percentage holds it'll be tied for the best he had all of last season.

Epps is a great complement to Stokes and Santana.

IMO, Anderson should be getting most of the RB snaps. I noticed after the sack fumble TD on the first series we’ve had a TE out on A LOT of plays. We will likely need that until/unless the OL gels.

Need Prince and Watkins back ASAP.

The passing game has been pretty impressive today when Brin has had time to throw. Wyoming fans would give their left foot to have a QB the quality of Brin.
Brin has looked great thus far. Especially when you factor in the game started with him getting blindsided and has had a lot of orange in the backfield.

Reactions: drboobay
Someone needs to explain to me why we are giving a 5-7 yd cushion on the edges when their QB obviously struggled to hit the broad side of a barn last week.

And I am not high on Sawyer as a starting LB...he just doesn't have the speed
Sawyer was quick enough to hit the QB.

Need the RB to break the LS if he does it will be a big gain.

Who had the personal foul penalty and what was it for? Thanks. Got to cut down on penalties.

Nice recovery after a crazy start to take back control and the momentum.

Considering the o line questions coming into the game and having to move folks around they seem to be effective the first half.

200 yards passing . Anderson and the line look pretty good. Take away -30 on the fumble and the run game looks pretty good.

Ill take it.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Two near interceptions. We'll get one of those later in the game, hopefully.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT