ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Game Thread

They got their home field adv 7. Now let’s go D! O is looking productive.

Ooof… this is not a good first drive for the D thus far.

Defense doesn’t appear to have the speed it’s had the last couple of seasons.

Someone needs to explain to me why we are giving a 5-7 yd cushion on the edges when their QB obviously struggled to hit the broad side of a barn last week.

And I am not high on Sawyer as a starting LB...he just doesn't have the speed

Bruce had Wisconsin trying a field goal. Then he realized what he said and laughed.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I have to remind myself that this is Wyoming’s second game and our first. Glad we held them to a field goal but they were bashing us the whole way.

Someone needs to explain to me why we are giving a 5-7 yd cushion on the edges when their QB obviously struggled to hit the broad side of a barn last week.

And I am not high on Sawyer as a starting LB...he just doesn't have the speed
Finding a LB to catch a slot sweep from behind with no edge set, good luck. One or two of those exist a year. And they go in the first round. Gotta set the edge. That drive wasn’t a speed issue. They blocked us. Gotta win your box! 100% agree on the first part.

Season might be over. Already thin OL with an injury, and a weak ankle on another player. Isn't looking too bright. Maybe we'll come back for the second half of the season like last year.

1st Quarter Thoughts:

- Brin looks like a senior
- Stokes and Epps looked good
- Anderson should be the back on passing downs
- Defense looks slow
- K-Ray is a freaking stud
- We have the best P/K combo I can remember in a long time

We are the same disaster we've been for 8 yrs under Monty
I’m no fan of Monty, but too soon to melt.

Brin’s pass on 3rd and 7 was a good one, not many DEs step back in coverage like that and react fast enough to deflect a pass.

If it is halftime and our defense isn’t getting stops and we have no TDs though I’ll be in the melt.

A lot of time left. D has to make the plays. O should get going. This will be a game where we don’t get many O possessions (think Navy) if we can’t get stops.

Brin finding a nice rhythm now. If we can give home just a couple seconds our WRs seem to be getting open

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT