ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Game Thread

Brin threw for 428 yards @ Ohio St, that’s the only game he threw for more yards than he has thus far today. He’s also never had 3 TD passes without an INT.

Let’s see if he can surpass the Ohio St yards and avoid any INTs.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Stokes needs to average 65/61 yds per game(depending on bowl) to break the record. He's at 122 right now!

• Wow
Reactions: cmullinsTU
Nice! Same play from earlier but set the edge and won the box. NO GAIN!

Todd Graham would have loved that timeout on D except that he would’ve wanted it to happen on the first drive of the second half

Nice version of The Killers’ Mr. Brightside by the Wyoming band.

Didn't matter! Geez, 55 ydr, can't contend with a kick like that. Buckle up for the last 11 min.

Well you did used to be one of the unholy trinity of negative posters. Zit, 4ever and Stig run that club now.
I feel that. But I'm honestly getting my hopes up for this season. I mean this looks like a team with good playcalling now and real talent. Brin looks great. Need a better running game but this is still nice to see.

That's a holding call coming in unnecessarily at the wrong time. Guess the team didn't want to leave us wanting for last year.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
We need a long slow drive to a TD. Don't leave them but, 20 seconds on the clock.

This is so frustrating....

we put up 34...spot the other team 14 and we are tied with 5 minutes to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT