ADVERTISEMENT

Official Oregon State game thread

Don't know if anyone else typically uses this site, but this is a good site for during-game stats. I believe it's a direct connection to Tulsa's Media Relations stats output.

http://tulsastats.com/

Also works for Women's Basketball, Volleyball, etc...
Yep, use it every game and have for several years. If you see me at a game I’ll have my iPad on my lap tracking stats.

The 1st half reminded me of the Wojcik vs Calipari days of C-USA except we are Memphis in this case.

I'm still in disbelief. We entered the game as 3-point underdogs and are making Oregon St look like a NAIA team.

A bad start, two turnovers and 2 3s by Oregon State and the lead is disappearing. Konkol calls a good TO. I'm now worried. Suddenly playing tentatively as if they are trying to run out the clock with an entire second half.
Bonus OU lost to SHSt 52-51 on a 3 with 4 seconds.
OSU wins by 12 at home
ORU loses at St. Marys by 10 or so

Well the second half started like the first half did, let’s hope it ends the same.

Missing that first possession gave them a chance and no one guarded Pope.

11-0 run

all that momentum disappearing with bad shots and OSU getting hot

someone needs to give TU a spark before they are behind

I think we need Betson in the game instead of Dalger.

Glad we had the big lead. We need to tighten it up and start putting it in the hole.

Dalger seems really nervous out there. Betson is an all-wac player.

Reactions: drboobay
Ugly shots by our two swing men (SGC + Dalger)

They need to take those threes from above the key for a while rather than on the baseline. Both showed bad depth perception.

Glad Betson’s offense is in the game. He and Griffin cause havoc shooting. BB can shoot too.

SGC is the best rebounding guard in the AAC

I like how Chukwu rolls to the rim with pace. Certainly doesn't look too out of sorts for a Freshman in his first game.

Surprised we haven’t seen more BB Knight.

We’re doing too much dribbling and not enough passing at the moment.

We have three players who can shoot threes. Griffin, Betson, Knight. Need to get to the free throw line some.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT