ADVERTISEMENT

Official Oregon State game thread

We remind me of Houston early in Kelvin's time there before he recruited all the athletes he needed. But my goodness is our 3pt shooting insane.

Now I’m mad at myself. I didn’t want to sign up on PooPoo or Boobee or whatever network y’all are watching. Radio only.

Eric said he wants to have a huge number of possessions.

The one thing I will say is that our hot shooting has probably made us look better than we might be on average. Waiting to see how we deal with adversity / when the shots aren't falling.

Bryant S. 7 rebounds in one half. Was it important to get him????
He's also really impressing me on defense, not sure what the stat sheet shows but he has caused 3 TOs on his own.

This style of play and intensity level so far is what we would have expected from a Tulsa basketball team. Great start!

• Love
Reactions: cmullinsTU
Pritchard struggling too. He is dribbling unceremoniously into deep traffic. Had trouble with that last year too. Hard to fault his defense though. Make me eat these words AP.

Up 16 at the half on the road, I’m happy. Last time we had a 44 point first half?

Konkol goes for a 2 for 1 on possessions. When have we seen that clock strategy?

Reactions: Weatherdemon
How many of you thought we would have a 16 point lead in this game? At halftime?

Don't know if anyone else typically uses this site, but this is a good site for during-game stats. I believe it's a direct connection to Tulsa's Media Relations stats output.

http://tulsastats.com/

Also works for Women's Basketball, Volleyball, etc...

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Griffin 14 points, Betson with 11. Selebangue 7 boards and while it didn’t look like he did anything KES had 6 boards. Looking for things we can improve on we only had 7 assists. I’m liking Selebangue.

I’m watching on the Pac 12 iPhone app for free.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT