ADVERTISEMENT

Official Oregon State game thread

I'm pumped for an aggressive man-to-man defense that doesn't involve constant switching and more tempo!

I'm getting anxious but excited for the game to start in just over an hour.

Let's Go TULSA!!

Konkol confirmed in the pregame show that SGC is starting tonight. Will be starting at the 3 but will play the 4 some as well due to the lack of depth there.

He’s the only player he mentioned as a starter but did imply that Dalger will start at the 4.

Reactions: ctt8410
He also mentioned all 3 freshmen have potential to be really really good and he expects to find them time to play tonight.

Looks like a join in progress situation on Fubo with Oregon blow out still going.

Starting Lineup:
1. Anthony Pritchard
2. Sam Griffin
3. Sterling Gaston-Chapman
4. Tim Dalger
5. Bryant Selebangue

Looks like a join in progress situation on Fubo with Oregon blow out still going.
It says our game will start on pac-12.com/bonus until the Oregon game is over.

No bonus for me, it sends me to Pluto tv. Isn’t that Oregon floor awful?

Great effort. Lots of bad luck breaks with bank shot threes and the block from oob. And still ahead.

No names on the jerseys so I’m gonna have to learn some numbers. Selebangue stands out but I’m not sure which freshman is which.

KES struggling. But everyone else is strong.

When was the last time we had a 15-0 run? THIS is Tulsa basketball!

Who did they call that last foul on? Looked like SGC but I didn’t see a foul there.

Good defense is the cornerstone of a good team. That damn complicated defense of Haith killed momentum. Ok I’ll quit talking about it.

Reactions: drboobay
It’s still early , but I’m not sure we are going to be as down this first year as we thought

I tend to be more of a realist and one game doesn't make or break a season. With that said...... I'm excited!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT