ADVERTISEMENT

Official Arky Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
It has been a tough time for the Official Prediction Thread. The last couple of years have not been good to the Thread, with battling depression, lethargy and that stint in the homeless shelter. But the Thread still has its dignity, so it’s going to pick itself up, dust itself off, and make a return.

Pig whocares: 34
Tulsa: 31

Bonus Kendall mathematical quiz: Which has the greater absolute value, the number of dollars a ticket to this game costs on StubHub, or the number of years Morris will last at Arky?

Texas High School Coach 47
Texas Assistant High School Coach 7

Reactions: Gold*
I was worried we would win vs USF as this years 2017 Houston game. I feel confident though I don't know why that Saturday will be that day.

Tulsa 38
Arkansas 17

Tulsa gets blown out by a third string QB for Tulane the next week and Monty gets fired.

Actually looking forward to this pillow fight. Looks like Arky’s starting QB and RB are good to go. Our luck we are facing the worse team Arky has fielded in maybe 50 years and we can’t complete a forward pass. Combine that and the Arky grads wearing the stripes and I don’t see much reason to be optimistic.

Swine 35
Cane 27

If Tulsa completes 15 or more passes for at least 150 yards and wins/even in the turnover battle: TU 31 Pigs 28
If Tulsa can’t throw it successfully: TU 14 Pigs 28
If Tulsa loses turnover battle by 2 or more and can’t throw it successfully: TU 10 Pigs 35

I refuse to make a prediction. I will drive over with hope in my heart, dressed in blue. The drive back ....?

This sucks already. 40% empty stadium and our FG kicker still kicking like he’s at Texas. Play calling predictable and unimaginative.

Reactions: 94ChickFan
Can’t score red zone and can’t make short kicks. For self protection I had no optimism at game start

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT