ADVERTISEMENT

No thread...

We still have s chance for the all time record. No scoring in first 9 minutes is the record.

Wheeler and Henderson must have not had to pass the ball the past two years. They seem to have forgotten how.

Wheeler trying to earn his spot back on the bench.

Oh good Corey Haith is in. With Atson.

I almost wonder if Edogi really wants to be on the court? He keeps making plays where Haith has to take him out. I know he has the ability to play well.

Igbanu's bucket reminds me of Kevin McHale minus the freakishly long arms and short shorts. I have no idea why Haith switched out of the man D to the zone when there was no score. Zone is not going to be good against a team who can shoot from outside. Man D was working fine with tough contested shots. We need to stop turning the ball over like we're handing gold to a charity.

Didn't Gray sit out against us last year with the flu?

Atson with a couple nice minutes. As a team we are way too careless with the basketball. We can beat Houston but we need to be going inside against them. Cougars are soft in the lane.

Seems like Tulsa forgets that ball movement will give you easier shots. Our ball handlers completely ignore the wide open man too often. Again... weird.

My guess is TU recruits over TK next year. Nice young man, but no court smarts.

Reactions: Gold*
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT