ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis game thread

Well we can’t control how good our opponents are. But we beat them by like 30 and 50, so…….
I am happy for them but if we are only good enought to beet 200 and 300 teams then how good are we? I do think they are better than what we had with Mossman and Nelp does really good coaching them up. I do think they have gotten better from last year so Arkansas will be a good test for them.

It is extremely disappointing to say that there is not one area on either side of the ball where I can visable see improvement on this team.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
I am happy for them but if we are only good enought to beet 200 and 300 teams then how good are we? I do think they are better than what we had with Mossman and Nelp does really good coaching them up. I do think they have gotten better from last year so Arkansas will be a good test for them.
Loca= the AstonMartin of women’s basketball

I‘m messing with you…

100 yards in one half is inexcusable.

Can we forfeit the rest of the season? The first 2 seasons under Montgomery were fine. Since then? It has been borderline unbearable.

Reactions: loca2874
I’ll promise I will let this go, but that was the first game SJSU has played this season. How are they Net anything? Last season was last season.

Goodnight y'all, I've seen enough. Maybe they'll pull it out and I'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow AM.

Inept offense. Seriously enough is enough.

Just decided for sure I won't be there Friday.

Comically inept after a great pass
Poor execution totally embarrassing
An easy W for Memphis
At least the defense is preventing a blowout

Reactions: drboobay
If I were a player with an extra Covid year I would not come back to play for this staff. No hope. No excitement.

Reactions: maverickfp
Threw in the towel there by punting.

Shows your team you won't fight to the end.

Fireable offense in and of itself in my book.

not necessarily. We get a new HC and a new OC and he might be the bees knees.
Brin has another year. After he's healthy, he has shown what he can do.(Especially if he has a decent offensive line.)

Last edited:
Reactions: loca2874
Exactly like the last few games of the Haith regime. Just running out the clock and waiting for Rick Dickson. Rick can now see what happened with enthusiasm and energy in the women’s and men’s basketball programs with a coaching change so this choice should not be difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT