ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis game thread

I‘ve switched over. The Fighting Nelps are up 74-41 with a minute left. She has cleared the bench. I know we will face tougher competition, but the ladies look to be really good this year. Yay!!
The AZ St transfer gives us some more size inside and allows Poindexter to float between inside and outside.

Aint enough rum on this ship... the GOM is rocking.. unlike our offense

I have a conspiracy theory: Stig was really Monty. Jk.

Anyways, yes the women looked awesome! Hopefully the men are able to shake the side effects from the other night.

• Haha
Reactions: TULSARISING
My dad and I are going to the Bama/Ole Miss game this weekend, staying in Memphis. BBQ recommendations?

My weather app say 34 at kickoff next Friday. This may be the worst attended senior night since Burns last game.
I want to go to support the seniors, but I have a hunch I might have an undefeated CHS team to cheer on for rd. 2 of the playoffs. The last time I was at a Tiger game that fueled a "deep run", I got a notification that BB was gone. Maybe history repeats?

These guys deserved so much better than what this coaching staff handed them this season. It is so infuriating and sad to watch.

Get under center on less than a yard. Coaching fundamentals
Was it the Arky game back during the '08 season in which we ran the wild cat 3 times in the red zone? Either way, Gus doing that makes more sense than this garbage.

The fighting and BS made the ESPN app highlights already.

I want to go to support the seniors, but I have a hunch I might have an undefeated CHS team to cheer on for rd. 2 of the playoffs. The last time I was at a Tiger game that fueled a "deep run", I got a notification that BB was gone. Maybe history repeats?

These guys deserved so much better than what this coaching staff handed them this season. It is so infuriating and sad to watch.
I am flying home from DC next Friday and had made a point of getting back in time for attending. May try for a more convenient flight instead.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
My dad and I are going to the Bama/Ole Miss game this weekend, staying in Memphis. BBQ recommendations?
So we went to Tom’s bbq on Getwell Road. It is a total dump. As I said in the prediction thread, Guy Fieri said it was the best bbq he had ever had. Was on his show twice. The owner is a hoot, from NY I believe. I’d be interested in another opinion. I just don’t like Memphis bbq.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT