ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis game thread

Oh my god... Doug Wojick just came flying out of the stands and hit Monty with a folding chair and took over his headset!!

Comeback incoming!

It’s clear that Monty needs to bench Brin but he has his bloated head up his bloated asf

Brin is throwing short. Put in Braxton
So I raise cattle on the side and had to take one into the vet today, won’t go into much detail but one of my farm hands was wearing a Tulsa football shirt , and when the animal stood up, she decided to use the restroom right on that shirt … kinda bad when even the livestock know a new coach is needed !

We suck. Starting to think Monty did the easy thing with the DC hire instead of going outside the University and finding someone
Likely, but I could certainly see the positive logic behind that decision. However the refusal to hire an OC will never be understood and absolutely defies any logic.

The color commentator is very good. He has assessed our defense and why UM is taking advantage.

I don't get the riding with a obviously injured QB at all, it's like Monty wants to join Frank. Pretty sad for two men that started out looking like quality hires.

Reactions: TU 1978
I don't get the riding with a obviously injured QB at all, it's like Monty wants to join Frank. Pretty sad for two men that started out looking like quality hires.
I thought Monty was a decent hire , always questioned the Haith hire though since he was about to get fired at Missouri imo

Reactions: OKTornadoes
7 losses is the magic number. Really good chance "it" happens next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT