ADVERTISEMENT

Kingsbury on the hot seat at Texas Tech

I hope so.

Go get him as soon as possible.

Doubtful, the star freshman at QB has been hurt or they would have a better record. He is probably safe for another year, especially with some close games and a good chance to still make a bowl game.

Definitely another one who would fit the buy-out backloaded contract. Great Texas recruiting and ties. Knows how to get kids sold even with negatives for recruiting.

Pays a personal stylist like $100,000 a year to design his haircuts, pick his wardrobe, and consult on messaging. I’m sure that would go over great in Collins Hall even if someone with that mentality would be interested in Tulsa which is highly unlikely.

They’d hire Satan or Todd Graham first, which ever was available soonest.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
If Todd goes to TT. Kingsbury would be a great hire here
Unfortunately he is not EVER coming to Tulsa. If he is fired you will see one of the biggest battles to get his services as an offensive coordinator you have seen in college football. He and Riley are the new age offensive guru's and he might even make more money as an offensive coordinator than he did as a head coach.........

Reactions: cmullinsTU
as a Cowboy fan (how bout them Cowboys!), I like the idea of KK as OC

Bill Bidwill is the worst owner in the NFL, he'll never make the commitment to make the Cardinals winners.

Are you serious?

Forgive my father-in-law for all the awful things he said about the Bidwills. He has never forgiven them for moving the Cardinals from StL
Yes I'm serious about being family. No I'm not serious bout being offended by it..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT