ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting on coaches and timing

McDonald was a Barnes' assistant at Clemson from 94-98. Means he was part of the infamous "Let's get Seals out of the game" conspiracy in the NCAA Tournament. Wonder if they'll reminisce about that.

How many "fired" head coaches have we hired as assistants? Might be a record but Self and others seem to do the same. These coaches certainly have experience in running programs. But was their failure at the helm due to inadequate recruiting or poor bench coaching?
Darrin Horn says recruiting is distinct possibility.

Well I'm assuming part one was the move/you're fired, and part two was the hiring.

If it happens I would expect it will take a week or so, seeing as how TU moves like molasses. Sorry GoldenCane, can't buy that we'll know it all tomorrow afternoon.
Was I right on the week thing or what. Didn't you first mention this last Thursday.

Has be programmed in. So stubborn he won't even wake up and realize. Won't ever attempt to change outlook because he is so progressive.
I've been pretty positive about football. I wasn't rosy on us playing President over Skipper early in the season last year; but beyond that I have been pretty happy with that program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT