ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to hear something positive about TU...

hotterthanyourhusbandTU

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
...don't listen to 97.1 right now.

What the heck has TU done to those people?

Pat Jones and the guy that over-enunciates everything (I think his name is Bruce) simply cannot say anything positive about TU.

In fact, Pat Jones said Montgomery didn't say anything different than all the other coaches at a press conference.

By listening you are feeding the beast. If he thinks he has an audience he will continue to spew nonsense. Starve him and he will die. Don't listen, it's the only answer.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TU_BLA:
By listening you are feeding the beast. If he thinks he has an audience he will continue to spew nonsense. Starve him and he will die. Don't listen, it's the only answer.
I agree. I quit listening last week & the only aggravation I had today was Big Al's stupid press conferences questions. Poplin did a good job interviewing players. Most all media guys asked good questions.

Listen & call in with TU questions on the Buzz 1430, instead of 97.1

I am only listening because coach Montgomery is going to be on at 1 p.m.. After that I am turning this crappy radio show off.

You will want to listen to David Smoak out of Waco on 1660 do an interview with him this afternoon. Smoaky is about as good as what he does as Montgomery is at what he does.

Buzz had Smoak in last week. Bright guy and nothing but compliments on the type of person and coache Montgomery is. Smoak also tweeted today that a QB from Waco Midway who had committed to Houston has now been offered by TU and SMU in the last week. Monty is already working!

hummmm.....must be talking about Ben Hicks, a three star QB according to Rivals. Would be a nice grab!

Thanks D T, that was enjoyable. That one guy asking questions had quite the Texas drawl, good stuff.

I think Hicks is the one. I think TU might have a decent chance of snagging him away as it appears he has a previous relationship with Montgomery. Not sure where that leaves us with Hefley or even if it matters. With Burgess' issues there may be an extra QB spot available.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT