ADVERTISEMENT

How did Tulsa lose to Houston?

Who would have thought that the loss to Coug would look like a bad loss.

Ahhhhhh.... Didn't they have like 12+ men on the field to stop us toward the end.

Houston beat us by cheating. 13 men on the field.

With several heart breaking turns of events and some Texas' finest home cookin'.

We lost to Houston becuase of a short route. Should have won that game. If we had we would be ranked.

OU would also like a mulligan. Even one would keep have kept OU and Big XII in the playoff hunt. Playoff 4 will be AAC champion, SEC champion, and maybe two Big 10 teams unless U Wash runs the table.

OU would also like a mulligan. Even one would keep have kept OU and Big XII in the playoff hunt. Playoff 4 will be AAC champion, SEC champion, and maybe two Big 10 teams unless U Wash runs the table.

Did you mean ACC? Or do you really think the American has a shot at putting a team in the playoffs?

Tulsa is better than Houston. Woulda shoulda.... but the better team that night and the team playing like a NY Bowl contender is in OK, not TX today.

Doesn't the G5 representative have to also be the conference champion? I thought I remember something to that effect from last year.

Doesn't the G5 representative have to also be the conference champion? I thought I remember something to that effect from last year.

That's what I've heard, as well. Boise & Houston are both currently out of contention. They are dependent on others losing a game or games (Wyoming, Navy, Tulsa).

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
The first ranking comes out tomorrow evening. It will be interesting to see if they take strength of schedule into account for any G5 teams that make it into the top 25.

I think it's the highest ranked conference champion out of the G5.
This is accurate...it's not just the highest ranked G5...it's the highest ranked G5 conference champion. Houston needs a lot of help. Boise St needs help. Western Michigan and Troy are the 2 non-AAC teams with the best shots. Our conference strength gives our champion the inside track each season

Western Auto is a joke team from a joke conference. We would pound them by several touchdowns.

Western Michigan has the perception advantage with two P5 wins against bottom feeders. But credit to them, both were road wins.

If the come through undefeated the will likely get the G5 spot I think.

But I sort of get the feeling they will stumble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT