ADVERTISEMENT

Houston

Then maybe ORU wouldn't be a good place for KittyKing. I'd wager he's lactose intolerant.

Trying to think of what opportunities we have around here for someone with an UHHH degree. Animal control? Is scraping gum off sidewalk a city position or some sort of restitution for crimes? El Rancho Grande? Anyone got any ideas?
He could work in the cafeteria at TU.

Very busy but fantastic! You?

I've lurked here and there and feel it's time to come out of retirement.

Doing well. Glad to have you back. It's been slow around here. It's a damn shame we don't play UTEP anymore. But Cinci is like UTEP, but with less verbal acumen.

We can shut your offense down.

On a good day, you could not have shut our offense down.

Their secondary was good(not great), Dane couldn't get on the right page, we had an off day. That combination threw us off on offense. On a good day it would have been a knock down drag out up for grabs game. Hope we are the same team we have been in the first three games without Lucas. Don't know if Atkinson will be able to perform like before without Lucas & Garrett in the game. Ready to see Atkinson step up!

On a good day, you could not have shut our offense down.

Their secondary was good(not great), Dane couldn't get on the right page, we had an off day. That combination threw us off on offense. On a good day it would have been a knock down drag out up for grabs game. Hope we are the same team we have been in the first three games without Lucas. Don't know if Atkinson will be able to perform like before without Lucas & Garrett in the game. Ready to see Atkinson step up!

I can get my hate on for Cinci.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Also, Houston is still around and SMU thinks they are good, but they are going to get the death penalty again. It's fun to troll their fans but they come don't around here very often. Instead, we have Cougarking and I've been trying to give him some career guidance.

I traveled from Houston to Tulsa for the 2007 game. There was an hillbilly Tulsa fan, who was the biggest jerk I have been around in 30+ college football stadiums. UH was getting their teeth kicked in by Tulsa and this fat ass Tulsa fan in no shirt and overalls is just relentlessly taunting UH fans. Complete piece of :crap:.

A couple Tulsa fans came around and tried to shut him up.

He was your Cougar King.

Nobody at UH like Cougar King either, but there isn't much we can do about him/her.

Anyway, best of luck the rest of the year.

But we try to help Cougar King and get him off the streets. But he won't help himself. It's kinda sad.

We do have a small fan base. So does Houston. They want it to be bigger, because the commuter school does have a large number of students...unfortunately for UH, it just hasn't happened on a consistent basis.

Then how come Houston has the second highest on-campus housing in the state of Texas. More than the University of Texas and second only to aTm.

Then how come Houston has the second highest on-campus housing in the state of Texas. More than the University of Texas and second only to aTm.

You should not be comparing Houston's on campus residential program to any FBS school in the state of Texas or even the region (except maybe UTSA). Plus you American Century Housing #'s (privately managed apts) don't count just because they are close to campus).

Last edited:
Cougarking wants our help with a career or education, but he's afraid to ask and won't help himself come out if the proverbial closet that he's in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT