ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Game Thread

And now we see why Thomas doesn’t play much. Had no idea what to do or where to be to block the blitzer.

Oh well, we made it a game. If we lost Brooks and Taylor foe any period of time, the season probably remains abysmal. Boomer impressive with a careful playbook, but if we lose the run the freshman will probably suffer.

How about we teach our qb’s to tuck the ball and not fumble.

Too damn conservative play calling player say hey coach I'm hurt and not only do they keep him in the feed him the ball. I like Monty but damn man pull your head out of your butt

QB touchdown killed our enthusiasm. Need the ORU miracle.

5cf0a238880cf93e6eea80adb9ac07e3.gif

Reactions: chito_and_leon
That sucked.

No reason to panic or gamble yet.

Come out follow the game plan, run it, quick passes look for the play action. Trust your defense to shut them down if you tie it up.

Can't protect the QB. Can't win games.

You've been waiting all game to say this. So glad you finally got your chance.

Maybe the blitz had something to do with a third string RB so everyone in the stadium expected a pass.

The line has done an okay job today. It's done damn fine for run blocking.

Now it's desperation time, I expect stats to go to hell if we play to win. (Interception on que)

Reactions: TU4ever2
Too damn conservative play calling player say hey coach I'm hurt and not only do they keep him in the feed him the ball. I like Monty but damn man pull your head out of your butt

Think they didn't know he was hurt.

Also pretty sure they wanted Boomer to pull it. Dane use to kill people on that for 4th downs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT