ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Game Thread

Yeah i just yelled Boomer as well when our offense took the field and had to throw three people out of my house afterwards

Reactions: TUGrad06
Boomer looks ready to play. Looks like he has some energy. Man we need an Oline.

Nice offensive series. Boomer for a TD!

Amazing things can happen when the quarterback has time to throw

Looking smart and sharp so far.

Quick, quick passes.

Heavy on the run.

Our O-line is struggling but no shoot ourselves in the foot moments yet.

Great play by Boomer!! He kept his poise, rolled away from pressure & threw a great 4th down TD pass!!

Whole series played to our strengths.

Defense is looking solid still. Bending but tighting down as the series goes.

I’m waiting for McElroy to start taking about back shoulders.

Interception. My flag is at full staff and I’ve got a bottle of whiskey. We back!

They just said Brooks is in street clothes on the sideline. Ankle injury?

The wife said if I say anything else negative about coaching decisions she won't watch the game anymore... So I'll be venting on here since she's pretty good at bringing me beers during the game.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Whole series played to our strengths.

Defense is looking solid still.

And we out schemed them for a TD.

Well done Monty. Credit for looking much better, playing smarter

Reactions: TU 1978
10 0.

Some of y’all can’t count.

Here’s my thing. We need to convert that TO to a TD. Houston is going to put points on the board. Don’t understand the President series. If you’re going to play him we are at the point where he needs to throw a play action pass. You know it would be open.

1st and 30 and they run for it...three downs. Our run defense is supposed to be a strength.

Then a 40 yard throw.

Many guys out of position.

Elite qb and receivers always make the difference. King was ab understudy of Ward but with a much stronger arm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT