ADVERTISEMENT

Havoc in the Heartland

astonmartin708

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Apr 17, 2012
According to the TU twitter, it's official. The rivalry with WSU will be named "Havoc in the Heartland"

I'm kind of sad. I had thought of the Arkansas River Rivalry, but then I looked at the Shocker's ideas for it and someone came up with The Arkansas River Rumble... which is just way cooler.

I don't dislike Havoc in the Heartland. I voted for it. Out of the three options it was the best.

I'm not negative about everything. Just Haith. Of COURSE you have to be a anus about a simple comment.

It wasn't a story, it was a typo.

Did you get your feelings hurt?

cum on, do another typo!

You guys are bussom buddys forevah! Now you have too, two correct!

It would be a great name for a punk rock festival. Unfortunately, the one in Tulsa every Fourth of July weekend at Vanguard has a name you can't even put in most print publications.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Need to bring back Jim King to give them a talk about the TU v. WSU rivalry. He played of those games that more resembled a street fight than a bball game!

I'd settle for Pressey. He used to come around. Does he now?

If we don't like the name, it could always be changed later. But I really like that "River Rivalry" name.

What I'd like to see, is TU giving an open invite to the WSU fans to travel to Tulsa for some of our FB games. We could make them special guests by giving them a place on the commons to enjoy pregame, maybe a special section at Chapman and of course open the Don up every Saturday on gameday for preseason basketball practices like we sometimes do. Many of those folks really want to experience some football since they no longer have it, we need to be the provider. IMO

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Excellent idea. Email Jason Malay and/or Chris Maxon. I have their addresses. Both really open to input.

Excellent idea. Email Jason Malay and/or Chris Maxon. I have their addresses. Both really open to input.

Unfortunately navy already beat us to it. In fact, they organized a bus caravan for wsu fans to come cheer them on when they come play us here on 9/30.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT