ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (12.21.18)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Central Arkansas (250) vs Oklahoma State (69)
Towson (295) vs Tulane (245)
Illinois State (208) vs UCF (54)
Alcorn State (340) vs South Florida (109)
Northern Arizona (296) vs Utah (137)
UT Arlington (281) vs Cal Poly (298)

Not a normal GOI but I am interested in watching #14 Buffalo vs #20 Marquette.

NET Rankings
Houston (7) Up 3
Cincinnati (25) No Change
UCF (54) No Change
Temple (75) No Change
UConn (83) up 1
Tulsa (100) down 3
South FL. (109) down 4
Memphis (113) down 1
Wichita St (132) up 2
SMU (147) No Change
ECU (239) No Change
Tulane (245) No Change

Reactions: ctt8410
South Florida and UCF thumping their opponents. Tulane got beat up pretty good by Towson. Not sure what happened to Tulane but they have regressed a ton from last year.

Reactions: loca2874
Superman put their coach in Arkham Asylum.

Both are DC universe.

I heard Robert Parrish was in an early day Batman show.

Tulane losing to Towson 73-55 on a neutral floor may be the worst loss of the season for an AAC team. I guess winning a bowl game was just too much success for one Tulane school year.

Other than Villanova killing Uconn, the only other game that may give the American problems is VCU against WSU. Hopefully Villanova will be our only loss today.

Other than Villanova killing Uconn, the only other game that may give the American problems is VCU against WSU. Hopefully Villanova will be our only loss today.

Oh don’t worry... Tulane played 0-11 Alabama A&M today and just lost by 8. So now Alabama A&M is 1-11. Good grief, what’s happening in New Orleans???

Oh don’t worry... Tulane played 0-11 Alabama A&M today and just lost by 8. So now Alabama A&M is 1-11. Good grief, what’s happening in New Orleans???
Crap, I already forgot about that. Wish I could forget again. That is a real embarrassment for the league. I haven't watched them this year, is there a couple of performers that graduated for them?

Crap, I already forgot about that. Wish I could forget again. That is a real embarrassment for the league. I haven't watched them this year, is there a couple of performers that graduated for them?

Oh my and it gets worse, last night Alabama A&M lost by 23 to LaSalle... it was LaSalle’s first win of the season.

I really thought Tulane was trending in the right direction after last season but after this and a few other losses they had, they have to be the worst team in the league by a mile. Probably couldn’t beat ORU.

Does Dunleavy resign on Christmas Day?

Tulane is killing the rating of the league. I still resent that Tulane was invited as the 11th member of the AAC before TU was invited as the last team. It made no sense except for the now-shrunken NOLA market.

Bad for league that they suck, but Dunleavy is so disgusting I hope he loses every game. He’s the biggest douchebag opposing coach you will ever see. He just lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT