Kansas St v E Kentucky

UALR @ Nevada(***)
ECarolina @ Georgia Tech
Milwaukee @ Cincy
Loyola MD @ Temple

Past Opponnents:
Alcorn St @ Vandy
SC St @ Cleveland St

Syracuse clearly overrated in the preseason polls. Lost last night to UCONN and lost by 15 to Oregon tonight.

Meanwhile UCONN getting crushed by Iowa, down 16 at halftime.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
UMass lost at home to Howard as a 15-point favorite. We'll likely play them in Vegas next week.

Syracuse clearly overrated in the preseason polls. Lost last night to UCONN and lost by 15 to Oregon tonight.

Meanwhile UCONN getting crushed by Iowa, down 16 at halftime.

UConn was horrible from deep.

I doubt they are as good as they were vs Syracuse 12/24.

I doubt they are as bad as they were vs Iowa 4/25.

I watched the first half of Nevada v. UALR. Nevada started slowly but pulled away methodically. UALR is slow and frankly not very good. The final was a 28 point W.

I expect TU to struggle with UALR's defense early but pull away to a double digit win. I will be very surprised if TU can hang with Nevada. I hope the team is not looking past UALR.

Geez Lipscomb beat SMU
And Memphis needed double OT to beat Yale

What the hell is a Lipscomb

Yale had beaten Cal, and looked like a well coached team. Memphis style of play was all out chaos. A lot of wild shots and wild action. They ball hawk all over the floor looking for steals and creating turnovers. Oddly Yale was called for way more fouls and Memphis shot a ton of free throws and not that well. If a team doesn't have steady ball handlers Memphis will cause them fits. All the double teams leave them vulnerable to the other side getting good looks. It looks like their plan is to speed their opponents up and out of their comfort zone. Anderson and Nolan were 60 minutes of hell. Penny is 60 minutes of chaos. I guess last night was 70 minutes.

Yesterday was all football for me so this morning was when I found out SMU lost to the Lipscom Bison. I know some are disgruntled with TUs play and think we should be blowing everyone out but at least we’re 3-0 not 2-2.

Damn USF almost beat Georgetown.. Lost to them in OT

USF blew an 8 pt lead in the 2nd half and GT hit a 3-pointer with less than 5 s CS left in regulation to send it to OT.

USF is much improved from last year. Redshirt frosh Yetna from France, finished with 17 rbs, 13 in the 1st half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT