ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (1.2.19)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
CONFERENCE PLAY STARTS TODAY!!! LET THE HAVOC BEGIN!!!

AAC GAMES
Tulsa (90) vs Houston (4)
Tulane (291) vs Cincinnati (25)
Temple (62) vs UCF (41)
ECU (243) vs SMU (137)
UCONN (91) vs South Florida (102)

REST OF GOI
Presbyterian (193) vs SC State (350)
Missouri State (227) vs Southern Illinois (124)
New Orleans (296) vs Abilene Christian (157)
Iowa State (29) vs Oklahoma State (74)
Texas (75) vs Kansas State (34)
Utah State (35) vs Nevada (11)

NET Rankings
Houston (4) No Change
Cincinnati (25) No Change
UCF (41) No Change
Temple (62) No Change
Tulsa (90) down 3
UConn (91) Up 1
Memphis (96) up 1
South FL. (102) No Change
Wichita St (133) Down 1
SMU (137) No Change
ECU (243) No Change
Tulane (291) No Change

Last edited:
It seems like the NET doesn't punish you for beating bad teams as much as RPI did.

You used the word havoc so now all I can think of is “Cry ‘havoc!’, and let slip the dogs of war”.

Reactions: loca2874
I edited the post to separate the AAC games from the rest. I did the original post while running the Uber.

K-State is without both Kamau Stokes and Dean Wade and getting beat up by Texas at home

USF beat UCONN and I’m pretty sure the guy from the Hartford Courant is wondering why UCONN is stuck in a conference with USF, a non-basketball school

Wow. What a job Brian Gregory is already doing at USF. By beating Uconn last night, they surpassed their win total from all of last year.

Reactions: TU_BLA and loca2874
Wow. What a job Brian Gregory is already doing at USF. By beating Uconn last night, they surpassed their win total from all of last year.

Look at their schedule though...they literally played an awful wojcik schedule. We will smash them Saturday.

Look at their schedule though...they literally played an awful wojcik schedule. We will smash them Saturday.
They have some really athletic guys who like to crash the boards...and right now that is one of our glaring weaknesses.

We might beat them, but we won't smash them

We will beat them by 10+. They lost to the citadel..who? You guys act like we don’t play tons better at home. Look at the bad teams they’ve played close. Farleigh Dickinson? Stetson? Austin peay? They lost to the citadel. I’m sure they’ll be tougher on the road, but I think we will win this game easier than you over reactors think.

We will beat them by 10+. They lost to the citadel..who? You guys act like we don’t play tons better at home. Look at the bad teams they’ve played close. Farleigh Dickinson? Stetson? Austin peay? They lost to the citadel. I’m sure they’ll be tougher on the road, but I think we will win this game easier than you over reactors think.
Citadel? You mean that team coached by one of our hall of fame coaches Tubby Smith?

One’s a military school with very few women and the other isn’t like that at all. I can why you would confuse them.

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT