ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth Annual Bracket Challenge

Got my bracket in. I picked a lot of early upsets and favorites late but nothing seems clear cut this year. I’ll probably be middle of the pack.

Reactions: loca2874
Yea, I lurk a ton and used to be an every day type of guy but with the decline around the program over the last 5-6 years i have lost interest and now just play a lot of golf , sell a few houses, and enjoy a stress free life.:)

Yea, I lurk a ton and used to be an every day type of guy but with the decline around the program over the last 5-6 years i have lost interest and now just play a lot of golf , sell a few houses, and enjoy a stress free life.:)

I was a good friend of your dad and spent a little time with you.

Reactions: malone15
Damn Lunardi. I entered my bracket here several days ago and now his was released and he has the exact Final 4 and winners.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Damn Lunardi. I entered my bracket here several days ago and now his was released and he has the exact Final 4 and winners.
I would normally say great minds think alike. However, I’m not a fan of Lunardi, so I’ll say that’s a bad sign for you!

• Haha
Reactions: I.I.
# 50 on Nevada has lots of Matt Reed moves.

Games start in 90 minutes. Please get your bracket in. Also this is your last reminder. To be eligible for the 10 bucks your bracket name must be your board name. This is non negotiable.

Any questions let me know and GOOD LUCK!!

Had to roll something different it was a scary pick teams you don’t bet on in the tourney is zona purdue iowa etc.

:wojo: seen furiously scribbling on a pad next to Izzo just now. What a putz.

right now there are 157 perfect brackets. Lets see how many that is after this butt whipping that Pitt is giving Iowa State.

I did pretty good yesterday, all things considered, but I’m taking a shellacking today. I’m still pissed about Kennesaw State. They had the players to make some noise.

Well we got some good upsets in the first round. Here is the standings going into the round of 32.

Eligible for the prize

1. @Babe the Blue Ox
2. @Weatherdemon
3. @loca2874
4. @rndymsn
5. @LMGRA
6. @I.I.
7. @bigdad48
8. @TU 1978
9. @lawpoke87
10. @TU_BLA
11. @Henry Kendall
12. @malone15
13. @rusty-c
14. @nevadanatural
15. @TulsaCane95
16. @GoldenCaneKC
17. @Barlass
18. @TUcandoit
19. @TU-Ken
20. @canester2002
21. @Gmoney4WW

Not Eligible for the prize

3. Codie is Going to Lose
13. Bring back manning
24. Reign Cane 2023

Codie is CMullins I assume. Gold is Bring Back Manning? No idea who Reign Cane is. If anybody threatens me for last, they've got problems. I want that used sleeve of pickle balls.

Duke losing is my first hit to my elite 8. Two games in and I have no one advance either.
Yeah, that one hurt. I didn't expect it since Tennessee had been reeling for a couple weeks when one of their primary players went down with an injury in the last week of the regular season combined with how well Duke was playing if late.

This game was also the example of how college games should be officiated. They allowed both teams to be physical. It was interesting that Roach was in foul trouble early in the 2nd half since not many fouls had been whistled against either team.

Well I guess I'm still in it. My Princeton made it to the sweet 16, period. I hope that's my only sweet 16 team.

Although if Uconn beats St. Mary's tomorrow, then I picked two. I hope I only picked one.

If I hadn't picked Memphis all the way, then I would still have had Fairleigh Dickinson and FAU. Instead I had Memphis beating Fairleigh Dickinson.

Sadly I picked Princeton to lose to U of Cal Santa Barbara on their way to the elite eight. So that's not going to go any further.

The only way I go to the elite eight with A team still in it, is if Uconn continues on tomorrow. As I said, I hope they crash & burn against St Mary's.

As I figured the only contestants I will do better than is the ineligible.

Are the ineligible going to have to split the sleeve of used pickle balls, or do I get it all to myself?

No one will compete with me on worst entry, I mean no one! K, bye.

Game of the day tomorrow F_U vs F_U. I’m picking F_U (the one in Jersey).
You shouldn't pick against FAU...they're really really good. Reminds me a bit of our mid-90s teams under Tubby and Robinson, maybe a bit like Self's first team. They do a lot of things really really well. They will be the best of the Owls in the AAC when they join the conference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT