ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth Annual Bracket Challenge

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR!!

The Fourth Annual Bracket Challenge is upon us. By popular demand there is now a prize involved with this Bracket Challenge. Since there is something of worth available to the winner only, there are some rules with this. These rules are non-negotiable. To be eligible for the prize you must satisfy all of the requirements. I know that I cant make it too secure but I do what I can.

So now what is the Prize? The Prize is worth $10 dollars. This can be done in an electronic payment or a gift card. This is to make it friendly and something to shoot for. I also didn’t take people to raise so it’s a low amount. Lol.

Rules:

1.You are only allowed one bracket entry.
2. Your bracket name must be your handle on ITS. IF I cannot find the (@name) then your bracket is ineligible.
3. I will lock entries at 10 am on the first day of the round of 64.
4. The delivery of the prize will be up to the winner. They will have a choice of the following:
a. Sent via VENMO or Zelle only. I don’t Cash App, Apple Pay, or any others.
b. Gift card of your choice but I must be able to do an electronic Gift Card to be sent to
your email address.
c. I will leave this option open if someone has a good idea.

This is a private group for board members.

The Group Name is Hurricane Alley 2023

The password is ReignCane2023 and yes it is case sensitive

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2023/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen://x-callback-url/showGroup?groupID=5150384&groupID=5150384

Last edited:
Reactions: TU_BLA
If you have legitimate questions let me know. I am open to making changes to the rules as long as they are beneficial for the group. The ones I have here are not negotiable. I want it to be fun but fair to all.

All this self deprecation is great, till the tourney is on.

Then one of you will be bragging about how you are better than everyone else, cuz u are in the lead!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: loca2874
Does anyone know how to delete a bracket on the main site. I accidentally selected two brackets, one of them I think on autofill. I haven't submitted it, or joined a group with it, but the anal in me wants to delete it.

Does anyone know how to delete a bracket on the main site. I accidentally selected two brackets, one of them I think on autofill. I haven't submitted it, or joined a group with it, but the anal in me wants to delete it.
I don’t think you can. You just have to edit and make it what you want it. I think it will let you create up to 10 brackets

• Sad
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
OSU one of only two seeded NIT teams to not have their facility ready for gameday. Game will be on the road.

Filling out these brackets is always interesting to me. I go through, pick each game, then I get to the final four and I think….how the hell did that happen? I never would have picked these teams to make it to the final four!

Filling out these brackets is always interesting to me. I go through, pick each game, then I get to the final four and I think….how the hell did that happen? I never would have picked these teams to make it to the final four!
That is the allure of college basketball and the madness that is MARCH

Reminder your bracket name must be your board name or your bracket will be disqualified from the prize available. There is someone that is not using their board name.

Thank you

I don't know why but my bracket keeps putting the username TUCanDoit1. Not sure why it keeps putting a 1 there because in my profile settings it's correct

I don't know why but my bracket keeps putting the username TUCanDoit1. Not sure why it keeps putting a 1 there because in my profile settings it's correct
That is your first bracket in case you want to do two. But you can’t in this contest but allowable on other groups or as an individual.

That is your first bracket in case you want to do two. But you can’t in this contest but allowable on other groups or as an individual.
I was having similar issues going on when I created two brackets accidentally. Arrgh.

Thanks. Now whoever has the bracket reigncane2023 needs to change the name or it will be ineligible. Really should t have to say that since the rules were pretty simple lol
ReignStig2023? Seems like an appropriate new moniker for him.

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT