ADVERTISEMENT

Florida University Central game thread

I was a freshman that year. Epic. When the goal posts fell I can’t believe they didn’t hurt anybody. They snapped so hard when they fell. They chased us away from the south end zone but we just said screw it and ran to the north. Great memories

My oldest daughter was 6 at the time and was fascinated by the goal post coming down and going out of the stadium. For the next few years she would ask when they were going to do it again.

I was a freshman that year. Epic. When the goal posts fell I can’t believe they didn’t hurt anybody. They snapped so hard when they fell. They chased us away from the south end zone but we just said screw it and ran to the north. Great memories
I was a frosh too. Sat 2nd row on the east side watching it happen. Think it got carried to frat row.

I was a frosh too. Sat 2nd row on the east side watching it happen. Think it got carried to frat row.

Went between Sharp chapel and Tyrell hall where it required some finagling to get through. Then carried to the front of McFarlin Library. May have made it's way to the frats after, I was a bit drunk and tired. We didn't collectively really know what to do with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT