ADVERTISEMENT

Florida University Central game thread

Gabriel stares his WRs down more than Hulk Hogan stared down the Iron Sheik in Wrestlemania. And how many injuries is UCF allowed to fake before they’re forced to burn a timeout. They should be fined for this. So ridiculous

I love Radar wins! They feel good until you realize it saved the coach's job :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

These kids have never quit, they are a special bunch of players

Reactions: TUBixby
I haven't felt this good since the San Jose win. Wyoming felt like we were the last man standing, but this feels good. The kids have to feel great about themselves on this one.

Dump those Texas qb’s! Our local MAN from Collinsville wins a significant game for TU! Boomer Tulsa!! Boomer Tulsa!!
Zack had some throws and was playing well until the knee, I think he makes that pass where Stokes would have run for a ton without the knee injury. But Boomer's mobility was a huge difference in how UCF had to play D.

What happened to Zach where he was injured? I missed the end of the 2nd quarter. And the penalty flag at the end of the game to seal the deal should never have been needed as Tulsa got a first down TWICE on that set of downs and the refs tried to gyp us out of the yardage! Seth Boomer stepped up big in that second half. And saw plenty of TK in the game finally! Read the boards more Monty, you'll start winning

Reactions: TigerCane16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT