ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Bowl Mania

I tired of being in the top 3 or 4 briefly and decided to take a leap for the bottom.

Reactions: loca2874
TCU and Gillespie's defense are giving Michigan their biggest fight of the year and TCU's offense is doing some weird stuff that obviously the B1G has never seen before like HUNH and go go go. None of that damn smash mouth football from TCU.

As for KState and Bama, Kleiman screwed the pooch going for a TD late in the 1st half instead of kicking a FG and then Bama ran away and hid. Then KState comes with the onside kick that failed. Just compounded mistakes from the HC there.

Reactions: TU 1978
TCU and Gillespie's defense are giving Michigan their biggest fight of the year and TCU's offense is doing some weird stuff that obviously the B1G has never seen before like HUNH and go go go. None of that damn smash mouth football from TCU.

As for KState and Bama, Kleiman screwed the pooch going for a TD late in the 1st half instead of kicking a FG and then Bama ran away and hid. Then KState comes with the onside kick that failed. Just compounded mistakes from the HC there.
My kid is sitting next to me in his TCU Cheese-It Bowl hoodie and is loving this game so far.

The onside kick didn’t make much sense but going for it on 4th definitely did. They weren’t going to beat Bama with FGs

The Big 10 is overrated, at least in this game. We’ll see what happens the next game.

I keep waiting to hear Tulsa mentioned. 😂. I hope Wilson gives 100% to TU starting tomorrow.

I keep waiting to hear Tulsa mentioned. 😂. I hope Wilson gives 100% to TU starting tomorrow.
I'm at a new year's party 🎉 and distracted by the fact that georgia 🇬🇪 isn't doing their part to give us all wilsons' attention tamale.

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
Happy New Year to those who have actually made it and to those that will in the future.

No games today

ConferenceWinLossTeams LeftPCT
Big 1042366.67%
MAC42066.67%
PAC1232160.00%
Independent32060.00%
ACC54055.56%
AAC33150.00%
CUSA33050.00%
SEC45344.44%
Mountain West34142.86%
Sunbelt34042.86%
Big 1226125.00%

I went 1-3 yesterday to drop down to 14th with Jester. I don’t think there are enough games left for me to recover some respect.

The onside kick didn’t make much sense but going for it on 4th definitely did. They weren’t going to beat Bama with FGs
But a FG would have made it 14-13 and even the TD at the end of the half and you're still within one score. Take the confidence boost and tell your D to make a play after you score. 2 bad calls in a row from Kleiman and it hurt his team to the point they never were going to recover even if Bama made a mistake

It wasn’t a case of Alabama winning due to a momentum swing or loss of confidence. They blew them out because they were a significantly better team. K-State was going to have to do better than FGs. And then if you look at the probabilities, to me it’s a pretty easy call. There’s barely any difference between making the FG and failing on fourth down

Last edited:
AHHH New Year, New me on the picks lol. Today is the last day of Bowl games until the CFP championship.

ReliaQuest Bowl - Mississippi St. vs Illinois - 11:00 a.m. - ESPN2

Cheez-It Citrus Bowl - LSU vs Purdue - 12:00 p.m. - ABC

Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic - USC vs Tulane - 12:00 p.m. - ESPN

Rose Bowl Game Presented by Prudential - Utah vs Penn St. - 4:00 p.m. - ESPN

Last edited:
For a time, things were going well for my nascar drafting strategy.

Turns out my pit crew did not tighten the lug nuts sufficiently on my last pit stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT