ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Bowl Mania

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Reactions: TUcandoit
UAB wins 24-20! This was an exciting second half. Miami of Ohio was stopped on the 2 yard line to deny them the come from behind victory.

Bowl Standings

CUSA - 1-0
MAC - 0-1

Reactions: nevadanatural
Some interesting officiating in the Troy/UTSA game, especially at the end of the first half. I think UTSA had the better players but you can’t turn the ball over like that and expect to win. They were also very undisciplined.

Reactions: TU_BLA and loca2874
Some interesting officiating in the Troy/UTSA game, especially at the end of the first half. I think UTSA had the better players but you can’t turn the ball over like that and expect to win. They were also very undisciplined.
Too many turnovers and receivers that can’t catch a ball did UTSA in

GJ made a tactical mistake. Had a chance to tie the game with a FG with about 4 minutes left. Went on 4th and 3 and didn’t make it. They had one more drive but started from their own 2. Throw an INT with about a min left and lose 35-32.

Reactions: loca2874
So the new Cincy coach is the old Louisville coach in which Louisville is pounding Cincy 24-7.

Bahahaha did I get that right?

Reactions: loca2874
Louisville takes down Cincinnati 24-7

Oregon State is killing Florida 30-0 starting the 4th quarter
Fresno State is up 16-0 on Washington State at halftime

SunBelt - 1-0
CUSA - 1-1
MAC - 0-1
AAC- 0-1
ACC - 1-0

Bowl Standings (One game still going as I go to bed)

ConferenceWinLossPCT
Sunbelt20100.00%
ACC10100.00%
Mountain West10100.00%
Independent10100.00%
PAC121150.00%
CUSA1233.33%
MAC010.00%
SEC010.00%
AAC020.00%

Tonight is Baylor vs Air Force in Armed Forces Bowl. Maybe I’m glad we suck in football. I would hate to be sitting outside in 10 degree weather watching this game.

I heard the announcer say that Jaxon Player was only playing because someone opted out of the bowl game to prepare for the draft. That didnt sound accurate so i went to look up his stats and he has not been playing much at all. Hard to imagine

I’m having a hard time getting interested in bowl games this year. With so many opt outs and transfers many of these teams bear little resemblance to the teams which played during the regular season. Expecting subpar play from many of these schools

I heard the announcer say that Jaxon Player was only playing because someone opted out of the bowl game to prepare for the draft. That didnt sound accurate so i went to look up his stats and he has not been playing much at all. Hard to imagine
And he’s getting manhandled by the Air Force OL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT