ADVERTISEMENT

Contested Election?

Is that like POTUS hiding a bunker and building walls around the White House?
What was the threat, was it credible, and what mitigation steps needed to be taken? POTUS doesn’t make those decisions, his Secret Service Team and the FBI do!

What was the threat, was it credible, and what mitigation steps needed to be taken? POTUS doesn’t make those decisions, his Secret Service Team and the FBI do!

What is so funny about Trump is that everything he does, he calls out someone else for doing.
His mental capacity for handling a tinge of guilt is very low.

Yes, he has a lot that are messed up.
Also, not a good look when Trump News Networks cuts off his press secretary.

Over the past few days following Fox’s actions, new conservative media companies are springing up everywhere. You know who is getting the last laugh all the way to the bank is Alex Jones and the Banned.video network. The site can’t handle all the traffic. Fox single hand idly just created a monster! Welcome the conspiracy theory banned network to the mainstream media table bc that is exactly what they are becoming!

Did the dems steal the election?

Hell yes. But they are so good at voter fraud, that they don't leave any finger prints.

Trump rallies 20k, Biden events attached a few hundred.

Voter excitement for Trump
Voter apathy for Biden

The critical votes were accepted late in states where Trump was leading on tuesday.

No proof, just highly suspect.

Reactions: wilsoncc
Did the dems steal the election?

Hell yes. But they are so good at voter fraud, that they don't leave any finger prints.

Trump rallies 20k, Biden events attached a few hundred.

Voter excitement for Trump
Voter apathy for Biden

The critical votes were accepted late in states where Trump was leading on tuesday.

No proof, just highly suspect.
If Dems are that good at controlling a sophisticated and apparently well organized scheme while keeping it secret for months then why would you not want them in office? Just think of the things they could accomplish globally lol. We could undermine China and Russia... Or maybe just annex all of Europe. /s

Maybe if Donald Trump didn't want all these dead people voting then he shouldn't have made so many dead people over the last few months....

😂

Over the past few days following Fox’s actions, new conservative media companies are springing up everywhere. You know who is getting the last laugh all the way to the bank is Alex Jones and the Banned.video network. The site can’t handle all the traffic. Fox single hand idly just created a monster! Welcome the conspiracy theory banned network to the mainstream media table bc that is exactly what they are becoming!

calling Alex Jones a conservative is pretty insulting to those of us who think conservative means something other than bat:crap: insane.

What were fox’s egregious actions btw? Calling a state a bit too soon (and eventually being correct)? Trying to turn the Trump campaign crazy down from an 11 to a 6?

The campaigns for President, senate and house put an emphasis on aca. If they reinstate it, congress, the pres and all government employees should be required to use it.

@URedskin54 Tucker Carlson addressed the lack of trust in the network the other day with „We Hear You“ or Maybe it’s their pockets hearing the rating declines. Their viewership has absolutely tanked since the election and they are receiving tons of hate mail. Meanwhile, Jones views have shot through the roof. You can see the statistics through the Google statistics search. I don’t label Jones as a conservative.

Last edited:
@URedskin54 Tucker Carlson addressed the lack of trust in the network the other day with „We Hear You“ or Maybe it’s their pockets hearing the rating declines. Their viewership has absolutely tanked since the election and they are receiving tons of hate mail. Meanwhile, Jones views have shot through the roof. You can see the statistics through the Google statistics search. I don’t label Jones as a conservative.

Again, what did they do that was so terrible? Tell some of their viewers something they didn’t want to hear?

Pa official says nearly 40,000 mail in ballots arrived after election day. Why is it too much to expect people to just mail in their ballot a week earlier so it can be received by election day?

Pa official says nearly 40,000 mail in ballots arrived after election day. Why is it too much to expect people to just mail in their ballot a week earlier so it can be received by election day?
It was 10,000 last I saw. They were counted separately in case they need to invalidate them. But the SCOTUS already had refused to take up the case and the plan was always to allow them per the order by the PA Supreme Court. But the Post office can be slow, especially this year. And only ones that were properly postmarked were counted, others were discarded. Some people received their ballots late, some people sent them back in plenty of time but the mail was slow, and yeah, some people filled it out the day before the election and left it in their mailbox. They were told it was a valid way to vote and their vote would be counted, so what exactly is wrong with that? You can argue that it shouldn’t have been that way, and that’s okay, but since it was, why should we change the rules after the fact and throw them out?

In either case, it is still not enough to flip the result.

It depends on the laws of each individual state and, you know a lot of people wait until the last second to do most things.

She’s not very convincing but If Michigan State Law allows for an audit upon request I definitely see an audit happening

It was 10,000 last I saw. They were counted separately in case they need to invalidate them. But the SCOTUS already had refused to take up the case and the plan was always to allow them per the order by the PA Supreme Court. But the Post office can be slow, especially this year. And only ones that were properly postmarked were counted, others were discarded. Some people received their ballots late, some people sent them back in plenty of time but the mail was slow, and yeah, some people filled it out the day before the election and left it in their mailbox. They were told it was a valid way to vote and their vote would be counted, so what exactly is wrong with that? You can argue that it shouldn’t have been that way, and that’s okay, but since it was, why should we change the rules after the fact and throw them out?

In either case, it is still not enough to flip the result.
I just can't stand those people who walk in at 10 min till 7pm. If you can't be there by 6pm, then why count them.

I just don't understand why the election has to be drug out.

I get it this year with COVID-19 and some cities reducing ballot drop off boxes but as a general rule, it's well publicized when election day is so, there are really no excuses.

IMO, all votes should be in by the time polls close on election day to reduce confusion and perceptions of fraud.

Reactions: maverickfp
She’s not very convincing but If Michigan State Law allows for an audit upon request I definitely see an audit happening
Yeah, wack jobs(melissa carone) with no proof of much of anything have in all former elections not been publicized, until, when, and if, they have explored her allegations. People like her's allegations have been explored, and either been proven to be of no substance, or false, or affecting such a small # of votes that it would not affect the tabulations in any substantive way,(whether true or false) in all elections before this one. After looking at allegations like hers, they then move on to the next set of allegations, without publicity. That system has worked very well for us, and avoided anybody being fooled by things of this nature, unless proven to be legit.

Instead, her and other's accusation of irregularities are being put out there by Trump and his supporters like Tucker Carlson before they have even been looked at by the authorities. You(the general you) don't need to be informed of this, unless proven of substance. There are hundreds(maybe even thousands) of irregularities that exist in every election. Your statement of 'She’s not very convincing...' is why this stuff should not get any publicity.

People like Carlson are ensuring that every instance is known, in order to rile up as much of the general populace as possible. People like him and Trump don't care about damaging faith in our election process. Trump simply wants to hold on to power, for financial reasons, and reason's of insecurity. Tucker Carlson and his like, are pushing to the forefront these type of allegations, not because they have any substance. His reasons are purely there to rile up sheep like you, for reasons of greed, ego, and power.(same motivations as Trump)

It's working. As evidenced by the initial rise in popularity of Qanon, Newsmax Tv, Alex Jones, etc. You are simply a pawn in this game.

Reactions: Clong83a
That's why several of Trump's court cases are getting stamped down quickly, and several of them are being dropped after words by the Trump administration. They realize they will go nowhere quick, after the first similar cases get eliminated with dispatch.

That's why several of Trump's court cases are getting stamped down quickly, and several of them are being dropped after words by the Trump administration. They realize they will go nowhere quick, after the first similar cases get eliminated with dispatch.
People are putting their lives in danger, face jail time if they lie, put their reputation on the line, and jobs on the line, testifying under oath. We all know regardless of what election, there always has and always will be fraud. I have no idea if what these people are saying is true or not but You Sir should be ashamed of yourself for baselessly attacking these peoples character and it reflects very poorly on your character. Shame shame on you Sir!

Yeah, wack jobs(melissa carone) with no proof of much of anything have in all former elections not been publicized, until, when, and if, they have explored her allegations. People like her's allegations have been explored, and either been proven to be of no substance, or false, or affecting such a small # of votes that it would not affect the tabulations in any substantive way,(whether true or false) in all elections before this one. After looking at allegations like hers, they then move on to the next set of allegations, without publicity. That system has worked very well for us, and avoided anybody being fooled by things of this nature, unless proven to be legit.

Instead, her and other's accusation of irregularities are being put out there by Trump and his supporters like Tucker Carlson before they have even been looked at by the authorities. You(the general you) don't need to be informed of this, unless proven of substance. There are hundreds(maybe even thousands) of irregularities that exist in every election. Your statement of 'She’s not very convincing...' is why this stuff should not get any publicity.

People like Carlson are ensuring that every instance is known, in order to rile up as much of the general populace as possible. People like him and Trump don't care about damaging faith in our election process. Trump simply wants to hold on to power, for financial reasons, and reason's of insecurity. Tucker Carlson and his like, are pushing to the forefront these type of allegations, not because they have any substance. His reasons are purely there to rile up sheep like you, for reasons of greed, ego, and power.(same motivations as Trump)

It's working. As evidenced by the initial rise in popularity of Qanon, Newsmax Tv, Alex Jones, etc. You are simply a pawn in this game.
The rise in popularity of the Non Mainstream Media is a result of the mainstream media losing all credibility. People are tired of the lies and opinion based, fake news.

People are putting their lives in danger, face jail time if they lie, put their reputation on the line, and jobs on the line, testifying under oath. We all know regardless of what election, there always has and always will be fraud. I have no idea if what these people are saying is true or not but You Sir should be ashamed of yourself for baselessly attacking these peoples character and it reflects very poorly on your character. Shame shame on you Sir!
I did not baselessly attack Melissa Carone's character, I was simply using her as an example.

My attack's on Trump, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc, character was not a baseless attack by any means.

So do people who commit fraud in an election.

That does not change the gist of my post one single bit.

You don't publicize fraud in an election, until it is proven to have some merit. End of story.

The rise in popularity of the Non Mainstream Media is a result of the mainstream media losing all credibility. People are tired of the lies and opinion based, fake news.
That opinion is my main problem with just about every one of your views. You don't go to alternate sources that have more problems than the one you are leaving behind.

I did not baselessly attack Melissa Carone's character, I was simply using her as an example.

My attack's on Trump, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, etc, character was not a baseless attack by any means.
You have slandered the good name of Melissa Carone, a person who risked everything to tell the truth. No political bias should ever cause you slander another innocent persons character.

Any claim of fraud or irregularities in the voting process should be taken seriously and investigated to the fullest. Why are you hung up on these people? You know and agree with this but your political convictions won’t let you speak truth!

So do people who commit fraud in an election.

That does not change the gist of my post one single bit.

You don't publicize fraud in an election, until it is proven to have some merit. End of story.
Wrong.........criminal allegations are made publicly everyday against other people/companies . This is no different!

You have slandered the good name of Melissa Carone, a person who risked everything to tell the truth. No political bias should ever cause you slander another innocent persons character.

Any claim of fraud or irregularities in the voting process should be taken seriously and investigated to the fullest. Why are you hung up on these people? You know and agree with this but your political convictions won’t let you speak truth!

My problem is not with Melissa Carone, can you not get that through your thick head. It is with Carlson and the like who publish her info before it has had a chance to be investigated.

Wrong.........criminal allegations are made publicly everyday against other people/companies . This is no different!
It has not been our public policy ever, with election fraud. It is meant to protect the sanctity of our elections. There would be hundreds of allegations every election, if this was not our policy. You do not need to know about every false allegation that happens.

Through with this conversation.

That opinion is my main problem with just about every one of your views. You don't go to alternate sources that have more problems than the one you are leaving behind.
Lol 😂 I make a statement about why people are leaving mainstream and bc you have no rebuttal for the truth you resort to personal attacks, trying to throw me in the crowd of people you despise? I can’t stress enough how much you are showing poor character right now.

It has not been our public policy ever, with election fraud. It is meant to protect the sanctity of our elections. There would be hundreds of allegations every election, if this was not our policy. You do not need to know about every false allegation that happens.

Through with this conversation.
Maybe you were too young to remember Bush vs Gore. You should look it up.

Maybe you were too young to remember Bush vs Gore. You should look it up.
I remember Bush v Gore very well. It was proven that there was a problem with chads at the election board before it ever got publicity. And it was not an individual making claims either. That is not a situation that disproves my point one bit.

There is no covid between my front door and my mail box.

There is no covid between my front door and my mail box.

Here are the two dirtiest things you own.

Mailbox. If a well intending postman makes a Bazillion stops a day, does he sanitize his hands after each one or put on a new pair of plastic gloves? That would explain why the mail is slow.

Trash cart. Our collectors have a tough job. Burning heat in the Summer and exposure to the cold in the Winter. They stop at every house that pays their bills. Do they get my germs and carry them to the lady next door.

To cover yourself you have to sanitize your self after both places and any doorknobs you touch on the way. I am not a clean freak, I stopped picking my nose a couple of years ago. But don't be so sure there is no Covid between your house and the mail box or the trash buggy.

Last edited:
So there can be Covid between your house and the mail box? General statements are not as simple as you make them.

Complaining about someone potentially slandering someone else for no personal gain while claiming the person being potentially slandered is somehow above reproach because their statement fits your agenda? Oh, yep. That's the Trump mantra.
This will likely end up the same as the bribed postal worker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT