ADVERTISEMENT

Contested Election?

Yeah, 100k votes in NM is huge. We aren't a big state. Trump lost here by 10%! And it's not like there was a suspicious big swing from last time or something. He lost by 8% last time.

Including New Mexico as a state they think they can flip is a huge tipoff that this is a bad joke.

Saying that more than 10% of a state's vote is fraudulent and nobody noticed is an extraordinary claim. It would require a diffusion of those votes all over the state, and someone in nearly every county would have to be in on the scheme.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, not innuendos and the word of some guy they found on Twitter that pinky swears he saw vote counters filling out blank ballots or something.
That almost makes New Mexico look like a respectable claim next to Virginia. Not!!!

One thing I’ve noticed is they’re telling their voters publicly that they’re fighting voter fraud, and in all the cases in court they’re explicitly stating that they’re not alleging fraud occurred(because lying about that in court would be a bad idea for a lawyer). The contradiction, I assume, is to con their voters into believing there are court battles over fraud even though there isn’t sufficient evidence anywhere to bring a case.

Reactions: TUMe and Gmoney4WW
One thing I’ve noticed is they’re telling their voters publicly that they’re fighting voter fraud, and in all the cases in court they’re explicitly stating that they’re not alleging fraud occurred(because lying about that in court would be a bad idea for a lawyer). The contradiction, I assume, is to con their voters into believing there are court battles over fraud even though there isn’t sufficient evidence anywhere to bring a case.
They said yesterday the President legal team has only filed 3 cases and about to have a 4th case in Georgia. These cases are injunctions to stop the certification based on violations of state voting laws, physical fraud in some cases, and electronic fraud in other cases. At the injunction hearings they must present their case to a judge. The judge will determine if the threshold was met to execute the injunction and not certify the vote. The lawsuits up to this point that have been dismissed are from private Republican activist groups, who in most cases filed before the election was over and were rightfully dismissed, NOT Trumps Team. If you are stating they don’t have evidence of fraud than clearly you didn’t watch the Press Conference.

Not your fault. The Fake Media intentionally didn’t cover the press conference bc they know the case is strong and it’s now a battle of public opinion. If they keep people in the dark about what happened, when the courts rule in favor of Trump, the uninformed will be completely under the control of the Fake Media narrative. Are none of you concerned about the level of censorship taking place? Do they not trust you to be able to decide for yourself if this is BS or real? They won’t cover it but they publish out of context sound bites and employ fake fact checkers. They tell you even though they restricted you from seeing it for your own good, this is all you need to know “Orange Man Lie, Orange Man bad, Orange man Lawyers lie. The media is supposed to be unbiased. Why are they censoring this? Don’t we deserve to hear both sides?
Instead, this has devolved into psychological warfare. The exact same blueprint of media censorship has been used in every single country we have ever tried to intervene in over the last 40 yrs and now it’s been turned on us. They show the press conference internationally. They discuss it openly. A large number of people polled outside the US believe fraud took place with our elections. Why? Are their governments bias? If mass social unrest starts, the UN has a mandate to intervene under an agreement made By the Obama administration. In my opinion, States like California, Oregon, and Washington would allow that to happen. In my opinion we are being set up. I pray I am wrong about every word I wrote!

Last edited:
They said yesterday the President legal team has only filed 3 cases and about to have a 4 in Georgia. The lawsuits that have been dismissed are from private Republican activist groups who in most cases filed before the election was over and were rightfully dismissed. If you are stating they don’t have evidence of fraud than clearly you didn’t watch the Press Conference. They also explained what they could release to the public and why. It will be up to the courts to decide if their evidence is sufficient.
Oh yeah, they gonna overturn 600,000 voters!!!

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani made a rare appearance as an advocate in a courtroom this week...

Addressing the former New York City mayor, who was parroting Trump's lie about massive voter fraud, US District Court Judge Matthew Brann posed a devastating question at the hearing on Tuesday.
"You're alleging that the two individual plaintiffs were denied the right to vote. But at bottom, you're asking this court to invalidate more than 6.8 million votes, thereby disenfranchising every single voter in the Commonwealth. Could you tell me how this result could possibly be justified?"
On Saturday, the judge effectively answered his own question by dismissing the lawsuit and saying, "this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations...and unsupported by evidence."

President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani made a rare appearance as an advocate in a courtroom this week...

Addressing the former New York City mayor, who was parroting Trump's lie about massive voter fraud, US District Court Judge Matthew Brann posed a devastating question at the hearing on Tuesday.
"You're alleging that the two individual plaintiffs were denied the right to vote. But at bottom, you're asking this court to invalidate more than 6.8 million votes, thereby disenfranchising every single voter in the Commonwealth. Could you tell me how this result could possibly be justified?"
On Saturday, the judge effectively answered his own question by dismissing the lawsuit and saying, "this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations...and unsupported by evidence."
You are focused on the wrong thing. Things are looking better and better by the day!

The 7th circuit court of appeals is only Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Two of those are not important.

Even if they were to reverse Wisconsin's win for Biden by 20k votes, which is incredibly doubtful...

There is at least two other states(likely three) that would have to be reversed. You are just as desperate as Trump is, probably more. He has already admitted in private to supporters, that he lost the election, and is only wanting to take vengeance on the Democrats/Clinton/Obama by dragging it out. Stop watching OAN and that other little upstart network. He's hurting the US, not Democats/Clinton/Obama.

The 7th circuit court of appeals is only Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Two of those are not important.

Even if they were to reverse Wisconsin's win for Biden by 20k votes, which is incredibly doubtful...

There is at least two other states(likely three) that would have to be reversed. You are just as desperate as Trump is, probably more. He has already admitted in private to supporters, that he lost the election, and is only wanting to take vengeance on the Democrats/Clinton/Obama by dragging it out. Stop watching OAN and that other little upstart network. He's hurting the US, not Democats/Clinton/Obama.
I’m batting 1000. I guess we will see if it stays that way! Never forget these words “ I Concede Nothing!” If you stop watching CNN you might have seen this 😂

Oh I get it, you mean batting 1000 on posts that annoy the majority of this board, and are false.

I posted in this post because the topic is the closest to what I was posting about. It had nothing to do with it being a post you started. You are pretty much bonkers. I didn't know or care who started this post 172 replies ago.

No, he is posting on a thread you started. You don’t own the thread, if you did you be able to block responses.
I’m not a liberal. I’m actually proud to be an American and love my country. Why would I want to block or censor anyone?

I didn’t comment on what you wanted but rather what you could do.

You could put up a sign saying POSTED—KEEP OUT!

Shon, you seem to think I have a rooting interest in Trump losing. I don’t. If fraud had occurred to the extent Trump’s team is alleging in their press conferences it would be a much bigger deal than which idiot is in the Oval Office. If there were evidence of this at all I would want it vigorously pursued so that we could ensure the winner actually wins. There just isn’t any evidence of this and I’m sorry to tell you but you’re being conned. Nobody wants to believe that they are, but everything about this screams con job. They’re even pulling the old move of saying “we have shocking evidence that we will reveal to you at a later date” to keep stringing you along. Just like when Trump said he sent investigators to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn’t born there and said “we have found shocking things that we’re going to release” and then never did. You’re being conned and you need to wake up to it.

Shon, you seem to think I have a rooting interest in Trump losing. I don’t. If fraud had occurred to the extent Trump’s team is alleging in their press conferences it would be a much bigger deal than which idiot is in the Oval Office. If there were evidence of this at all I would want it vigorously pursued so that we could ensure the winner actually wins. There just isn’t any evidence of this and I’m sorry to tell you but you’re being conned. Nobody wants to believe that they are, but everything about this screams con job. They’re even pulling the old move of saying “we have shocking evidence that we will reveal to you at a later date” to keep stringing you along. Just like when Trump said he sent investigators to Hawaii to prove Obama wasn’t born there and said “we have found shocking things that we’re going to release” and then never did. You’re being conned and you need to wake up to it.
I’m not sure where you come to that conclusion with any of the points you lay out but let me clarify. I don’t make any assumptions about you. If I want to know what you think I would ask instead of assuming like I school @Gmoney4WW on constantly. In regards to the election; By law, an affidavit is evidence. Remember, this is not a criminal case. A criminal case would be pursued by the DOJ in which AG Barr already announced he launched a nation wide investigation. Nobody knows what the DOJ has or hasn’t found but my experience is when they go dark there is usually something brewing. The Trump team has almost 300 affidavits now. There are only 3 cases by the Trump attorneys. None of them claim fraud. They claim there are enough irregularities that it warrants postponing the certification. This provides time to further build the case. I don’t know if there was mass fraud however anybody that says there weren’t unprecedented irregularities is dishonest.

Last edited:
He doesn't have any idea where any of us came to any of our conclusions, and neither do we. (Have an idea where he came to that conclusion.)

I have not seen anything coming out of Election Day ***backed up by evidence*** that represents an unprecedented irregularity.

I’ll leave you with this: One of the things mentioned on the website you linked is “people with birthdays entered as 1900.” It is commonplace for 1900 to be entered as a birthday when there is no birthday on file. The people who made that website know this. They know this, and yet they lied to you anyway. This should anger you and make you at the very least skeptical of every other claim being made.

Voter fraud is almost impossible to prove. The process is built on the honor system, starting with registration on a post card.

As far as mail in ballots and when they should be received to be counted. You could move the date into December and there would still be people who could not get their ballot in on time.

Mission accomplished, I got Shon riled up again.

Not really my intent. I just thought it was fun to say, after his lame attempt at trash talk, claiming he was batting 1000.

I have not seen anything coming out of Election Day ***backed up by evidence*** that represents an unprecedented irregularity.

I’ll leave you with this: One of the things mentioned on the website you linked is “people with birthdays entered as 1900.” It is commonplace for 1900 to be entered as a birthday when there is no birthday on file. The people who made that website know this. They know this, and yet they lied to you anyway. This should anger you and make you at the very least skeptical of every other claim being made.
Any lawyer would tell you that based on the lawsuits that have been filed, Trumps lawyer have fulfilled their legal obligation to file the lawsuit they have filed. I’m not a judge so I’m in no position to make the call and say what they presented is bogus or not bogus but neither are you! Finally, why would any lawyer who is building their case reveal their WHOLE case before trial to the world? It’s not logical and frankly would show complete incompetence by the Trump lawyer to do so!

Mission accomplished, I got Shon riled up again.

Not really my intent. I just thought it was fun to say, after his lame attempt at trash talk, claiming he was batting 1000.
You would be wrong, I’m bored and feel like trolling you tonight 😂

I’m not a judge so I’m in no position to make the call and say what they presented is bogus or not bogus but neither are you!
I bet Gold star could give you a pretty good idea about that. Why don't you ask him.

But u never wuz, cept maybe on the football field.
MAGA says they will no longer stand down against ANTIFA. I warned we would get to this point. This is coming down to brother vs brother, American vs American. Fake media and Big Tech are gaslighting us right to a civil war. Wake up people. May God help us all!

The bombshell news conference somebody said had all the evidence, just didn't reveal it yet, for 'obvious' reasons of legal strategy.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-election-legal-11-24-2020
Lol 😂 if you think this President will concede just bc people are encouraging it, clearly you have had your head buried in the Never Trump Sand! If you are inferring I said some press conference would reveal some bombshell that would be incorrect. I did however say why would a lawyer reveal their case and basically play their hand? They have plenty of time to come up with whatever they come up with. If there is one thing you can bet on, it will be that there will be plenty of fireworks if he stays or goes.

Wasn't trolling yesterday. Gotcha today, though.

Yeah, right. 'I didn't say any of that stuff I said.'

Lol 😂 if you think this President will concede just bc people are encouraging it, clearly you have had your head buried in the Never Trump Sand! If you are inferring I said some press conference would reveal some bombshell that would be incorrect. I did however say why would a lawyer reveal their case and basically play their hand? They have plenty of time to come up with whatever they come up with. If there is one thing you can bet on, it will be that there will be plenty of fireworks if he stays or goes.
The same lawyer that said a bunch of crazy stuff and then the Trump campaign made a point of saying afterwards, "Uh, she doesn't represent us, actually. Never did. Don't know how she got to speak at pour presser, it's a mystery."? That lawyer?

Reactions: watu04
Not so much time as you think. Once a state certifies a winner and appoints electors, a bleak case goes impossible. This must be done by the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December. That is December 14 or about 20 days from now.

Last edited:
For several years,, we have encountered quite a few questionable events and practices in our elections. The fact that these anomalies can exist always cast a shadow on the integrity of our elections.

Maybe its time to clean up the system.

For several years,, we have encountered quite a few questionable events and practices in our elections. The fact that these anomalies can exist always cast a shadow on the integrity of our elections.

Maybe its time to clean up the system.
This seems way too blatant. I’m beginning to think “Unknown” wanted to create this scenario so we could digitally track it falsely back to an innocent country and retaliate 9/11 style. When you look at the allegations of fraud out there, these people were either incredibly stupid or they are being set up. This is my opinion only and have zero facts to back this before anyone goes off the deep end!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT