ADVERTISEMENT

Contested Election?

Choose your media source but, they're reporting the same DHS statement because it's fact.

While this process is a pain to endure for some, when the dust settles and the investigations are complete, the country will be better off in the end

While this process is a pain to endure for some, when the dust settles and the investigations are complete, the country will be better off in the end

To clarify, are you arguing that Trump is Tweeting that the election a "fraud" and that it is being "stolen" for the benefit of the nation?

Do you think he should encourage his followers to accept the election after recounts, certifications, and litigation fails to overturn the results?

Do you think he will?

To clarify, are you arguing that Trump is Tweeting that the election a "fraud" and that it is being "stolen" for the benefit of the nation?

Do you think he should encourage his followers to accept the election after recounts, certifications, and litigation fails to overturn the results?

Do you think he will?
I’m saying there were enough irregularities that a thorough investigation should be conducted. If this is done in a fair and transparent way, in theory, nobody should have any doubts. You won’t please everyone but if you don’t do it, you risk uprisings. To the second part of your question, I believe half the population will never accept Biden due to his policies and what he represents. The left believes that if you take away Trump, everything goes back to normal. That has nothing to do with Trump. Trump only Echos the peoples sentiment. The silent majority! As far as conceding, by law, he doesn’t have to for the transition process to take place. If I were a betting man, should things remain how they are now, I would bet he would be in Key Largo playing golf during the inauguration.

Last edited:
I’m saying there were enough irregularities that a thorough investigation should be conducted. If this is done in a fair and transparent way, in theory, nobody should have any doubts. You won’t please everyone but if you don’t do it, you risk uprisings. To the second part of your question, I believe half the population will never accept Biden due to his policies and what he represents. The left believes that if you take away Trump, everything goes back to normal. That has nothing to do with Trump. Trump only Echos the peoples sentiment. The silent majority!
I don't think he echoed.

I think he amplified something that was there to a certain extent. Then he continued over time to amplify it again and again, until it became a vicious circle. It that became something nasty that he didn't echo, but had a strong hand in creating.

I don't think he echoed.

I think he amplified something that was there to a certain extent. Then he continued over time to amplify it again and again, until it became a vicious circle. It that became something nasty that he didn't echo, but had a strong hand in creating.
Football is widely popular in the US and when you have a superstar like a Tom Brady, it certainly helps to grow the base but with or without Brady, the games base won’t change and new superstar QBs are just waiting their turn to replace Brady.

Football is widely popular in the US and when you have a superstar like a Tom Brady, it certainly helps to grow the base but with or without Brady, the games base won’t change and new superstar QBs are just waiting their turn to replace Brady.
He is not like a superstar QB. Horrible analogy.

He did something no president had ever had the gall to do before.

He continuously lied, distorted, and disrupted, for his own benefit.

He is nothing less than a cult leader.

He is not like a superstar QB. Horrible analogy.

He did something no president had ever had the gall to do before.

He continuously lied, distorted, and disrupted, for his own benefit.

He is nothing less than a cult leader.
If I write a historical research paper, if I want my work to be taken seriously, I have to be objective. When you write, you tend to write from your personal feelings but you refer to your feelings as if they are facts. You have decent perspectives on many things but you lose me when you present them as an absolute truth.

If I write a historical research paper, if I want my work to be taken seriously, I have to be objective. When you write, you tend to write from your personal feelings but you refer to your feelings as if they are facts. You have decent perspectives on many things but you lose me when you present them as an absolute truth.
Are you saying he didn't outright lie through his entire four years? Because he did. I have seen politicians, friends, associates, and relatives quote and/or summarize his lies as fact. Things that can absolutely be proven as lies. That is a piece of the definition of a cult leader. If you look at a historical account of him 20 years from now, I imagine some summarization of those things will appear in it.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
He has also torn the Republican party apart, because he has taken a gullible, but sizable piece of the Republican voters along with him. I hate that. I hope it will be back to normal after... Regrettably that will probably not be true. That segment of voters in the Republican party will grow without him. He has created a monster that will not go quietly into that good night. It takes up all the worst traits in man and fertilizes them to grow, long after he is gone.

He has also torn the Republican party apart, because he has taken a gullible, but sizable piece of the Republican voters along with him. I hate that. I hope it will be back to normal after... Regrettably that will probably not be true. That segment of voters in the Republican party will grow without him. He has created a monster that will not go quietly into that good night. It takes up all the worst traits in man and fertilizes them to grow, long after he is gone.
In my opinion, Trump was Never a Republican. Nobody wins an election unles they are red or blue however, he posed as a Republican and really created a new party. His work has laid the foundation for a schism or a takeover of the Republican Party and you are now seeing the butterfly emerge from its cocoon. I told you about Candace Owens, I told you about many many other things that you dismissed. I miss the Mark occasionally on issues but I know gov. I’m saying this in the nicest way I can. Your views and your party as you knew it are dead. If you look objectively, you can now clearly see that.

I will say one thing about you. You and Aston have one thing in common.

I have argued at one point or another, vehemently with the both of you.

After it's all is said and done, you both seem to have the same character trait in common with me. We can turn around and have a civil, and genuinely friendly disposition towards each other. When I argue strongly against something I think is incredibly wrong, I don't hold a grudge, and try my best not to hold any animosity over the last argument/debate we had. I want to admire you for that. Many people do have that ability.

In my opinion, Trump was Never a Republican. Nobody wins an election unles they are red or blue however, he posed as a Republican and really created a new party. His work has laid the foundation for a schism or a takeover of the Republican Party and you are now seeing the butterfly emerge from its cocoon. I told you about Candace Owens, I told you about many many other things that you dismissed. I miss the Mark occasionally on issues but I know gov. I’m saying this in the nicest way I can. Your views and your party as you knew it are dead. If you look objectively, you can now clearly see that.
I agree completely that he was/is not a Republican. I hope you are wrong, and think that we won't see it go away for another 10 or so years. I believe it will disappear over time. (But I have fears you might be right.) Once again I will state the fact, this new butterfly emerging carries all the worst traits of man. It is some warped version of a Nietzschian philosophy that has emerged. It came out of an unbelievably unselfaware man, who has psychotic tendencies, and is the worst and most perfect version of a narcissist. Kelly nailed it on the head when he said he is 'the most flawed man' he had ever met. That is who this group of people are following.

Last edited:
Yeah. I think most of us nurses echo her sentiment. Trump definitely shares some blame with this type of patient attitude. I havent seen this much where i work, but it is crazy and sad people think like this.
Yeah he started it, then his staff & republican politicians went along with it, and his talking heads(Hannity, Carlson etc) continued it, and a certain segment of the populace believed it, and it grew and grew. Until you have some people believing it apart from Trump, and that won't give it up, even faced with death.

Cult

Last edited:
I'd like to see Trump's life reading list. I don't know how much recreational reading he has done. But I wouldn't doubt it might include things about Jonestown, Manson, Stalin, etc. I doubt he came up with some of his actions all on his own.

Although a lot of this, I suspect came out of the mind of Steven Miller. I wouldn't doubt the man behind the president is really and truly Miller. I can't believe Miller has kept such a low profile for four years.

The dems have totally refused to cooperative with Trump since his election. And now they are upset because he refuses to cooperate with the transition.

Last edited:
The Democrats can throw all that tantrums and make all the threats they want but it won’t change the reality that Trump will never concede. Trump supporters, (thanks to BLM and ANTIFA, a majority of Republicans) will not quickly forget the riots, looting, killing, insults and charges of racism, sexism and all the other “isms” that they endure. I hope, as every warm blooded American should, that Biden is able to bring us together “IF” he ever gets inaugurated. But uniting a country requires leadership and strength. We have yet to see either from Biden.

Biden promised a lot during the campaign. Very aggressive for someone who has accomplished so little after 43 years in congress.

Biden promised a lot during the campaign. Very aggressive for someone who has accomplished so little after 43 years in congress.
He sold out to the ultra left to get votes and now he will either go along with it, enraging the right and the moderate Dem or stay moderate and accomplish nothing in 4 yrs. Either way, the Dems have serious serious challenges for the midterms now that Dominion is compromised and the people are awake. Exciting times and a lot of change to come!

The Democrats can throw all that tantrums and make all the threats they want but it won’t change the reality that Trump will never concede. Trump supporters, (thanks to BLM and ANTIFA, a majority of Republicans) will not quickly forget the riots, looting, killing, insults and charges of racism, sexism and all the other “isms” that they endure. I hope, as every warm blooded American should, that Biden is able to bring us together “IF” he ever gets inaugurated. But uniting a country requires leadership and strength. We have yet to see either from Biden.
What nonsense, baring death or enormous fraud, Biden will be inaugurated. The clock is running on his being formally certified. Trump hasn't won a single court case that would stop it from happening. Once again we had two questionable candidates, but in the last few weeks Trump was once again his own worst enemy. And he simply didn't have evidence that there were stolen votes and that if there were there would be enough to change the outcome. After the electors are chosen and certified Trump will have no say. He will be a lame duck.

Reactions: Clong83a
What nonsense, baring death or enormous fraud, Biden will be inaugurated. The clock is running on his being formally certified. Trump hasn't won a single court case that would stop it from happening. Once again we had two questionable candidates, but in the last few weeks Trump was once again his own worst enemy. And he simply didn't have evidence that there were stolen votes and that if there were there would be enough to change the outcome. After the electors are chosen and certified Trump will have no say. He will be a lame duck.
Well looks like there is plenty of evidence now of voter fraud! 😂

Last edited:
That link doesn't seem to link to anything... Care to repost it? I do often read your sources, just FYI.
The long awaited Evidence we all have been waiting for was presented. It was a lot to take in. They have hundreds of people who have provided sworn testimony about witnessing voter fraud first hand. Then they presented a little about their case against Dominion voting machines. I had no clue but apparently Dem Congressman even warned about them in Dec 2019. Damming allegations. The courts will decide if this is credible or not now!

Last edited:
Guliani just thinks he can do it better than Trump. He is just trying to stump on Trump's mantle, as a testing grounds for Guliani 2024. I think that is a possibility with Graham as well, except he has other goals that might be his main motivation.

The long awaited Evidence we all have been waiting for was presented. It was a lot to take in. They have hundreds of people who have provided sworn testimony about witnessing voter fraud first hand. Then they presented a little about their case against Dominion voting machines. I had no clue but apparently Dem Congressman even warned about them in Dec 2019. Damming allegations. The courts will decide if this is credible or not now!
There is absolutely no evidence cited in that article. It's an article about a news conference, and the article doesn't present anything at all other than repeat some quips from Giuliani.

The article even itself says that there was no new evidence presented at the conference. From the article:

"Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis explained the lack of new evidence at the news conference to support their allegations by saying this was merely an "opening statement," and that more evidence would be forthcoming in court."

So... yeah. I'll believe it when I see it. All they have now is innuendo.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
There is absolutely no evidence cited in that article. It's an article about a news conference, and the article doesn't present anything at all other than repeat some quips from Giuliani.

The article even itself says that there was no new evidence presented at the conference. From the article:

"Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis explained the lack of new evidence at the news conference to support their allegations by saying this was merely an "opening statement," and that more evidence would be forthcoming in court."

So... yeah. I'll believe it when I see it. All they have now is innuendo.
And a lot of the stuff addressed there, and beefs of a similar nature, has already been quelled in court.

Just not this broad innuendo that Guliani asserts is a 'logical conclusion'. That should have already been publicized if it was a logical conclusion, but they still haven't got it out in the open. If parts of these innuendo are meant to change New Mexico and Virginia, then this is all just a poor joke. Nothing will change a challenge of 100k or 500k votes.

And a lot of the stuff addressed there, and beefs of a similar nature, has already been quelled in court.

Just not this broad innuendo that Guliani asserts is a 'logical conclusion'. That should have already been publicized if it was a logical conclusion, but they still haven't got it out in the open. If parts of these innuendo are meant to change New Mexico and Virginia, then this is all just a poor joke. Nothing will change a challenge of 100k or 500k votes.
Yeah, 100k votes in NM is huge. We aren't a big state. Trump lost here by 10%! And it's not like there was a suspicious big swing from last time or something. He lost by 8% last time.

Including New Mexico as a state they think they can flip is a huge tipoff that this is a bad joke.

Saying that more than 10% of a state's vote is fraudulent and nobody noticed is an extraordinary claim. It would require a diffusion of those votes all over the state, and someone in nearly every county would have to be in on the scheme.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, not innuendos and the word of some guy they found on Twitter that pinky swears he saw vote counters filling out blank ballots or something.

Yeah, 100k votes in NM is huge. We aren't a big state. Trump lost here by 10%! And it's not like there was a suspicious big swing from last time or something. He lost by 8% last time.

Including New Mexico as a state they think they can flip is a huge tipoff that this is a bad joke.

Saying that more than 10% of a state's vote is fraudulent and nobody noticed is an extraordinary claim. It would require a diffusion of those votes all over the state, and someone in nearly every county would have to be in on the scheme.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, not innuendos and the word of some guy they found on Twitter that pinky swears he saw vote counters filling out blank ballots or something.
The Virginia deal is what is even more laughable than New Mexico.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT