ADVERTISEMENT

Contested Election?

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
So we have discussed this before but after listening to Pelosis rhetoric tonight, she makes me believe we are headed for a contested election. It makes me sick to think about how that will end for our country. Let’s all hope and pray not! What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
People are boarding up businesses in fear of riots. A little late for Seattle. Minneapolis, Portland, Ferguson, and others.

That’s what Trump has done for us.
Divide his own people to conquer them.
Look, blaming one side or the other really doesn’t help in this situation. I’m not sure you fully understand the gravity of a possible civil war. How many guns do you own? How much ammo do you have. How will you protect yourself or your family against a Rightwing mob or even gangsters just looking to be opportunistic? When the supply chain breaks down how will you eat? Are you prepared to kill? This is real! That ANTIFA group that was just an idea has been training and is ready along with many other groups. Think about this really hard! The day of reckoning is almost here!

Love that attitude. Beat em in the election, we'll beat you in the streets.

They will continue to be foiled. You are paranoid, and knowing about a few plots just makes you more paranoid. Am glad you are not the majority in the military. Would not feel comfortable if you or someone like you were in control of protection for the general public.

They will continue to be foiled. You are paranoid, and knowing about a few plots just makes you more paranoid. Am glad you are not the majority in the military. Would not feel comfortable if you or someone like you were in control of protection for the general public.

It’s amazing what fear can do to a person.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Im work as a civilian Security Professional catching bad guys that plot against us, not as a soldier. Im pretty sure I know the threat better than you 😂!

Im work as a civilian Security Professional catching bad guys that plot against us, not as a soldier. Im pretty sure I know the threat better than you 😂!
I'm sure your threat assessment of specific threats is much better than mine. It's your assessment of the general situation that it's pretty certain is way off. Based on all the crap you buy into on qanon type websites, I'm pretty safe in that assumption.

I'm sure your threat assessment of specific threats is much better than mine. It's your assessment of the general situation that it's pretty certain is way off. Based on all the crap you buy into on qanon type websites, I'm pretty safe in that assumption.
Your reading comprehension is poor. I gave my thoughts on Pelosis statement and asked for thoughts. Where you come up with all your personal bias stuff and personal attacks against me baffles me.

Look, blaming one side or the other really doesn’t help in this situation. I’m not sure you fully understand the gravity of a possible civil war. How many guns do you own? How much ammo do you have. How will you protect yourself or your family against a Rightwing mob or even gangsters just looking to be opportunistic? When the supply chain breaks down how will you eat? Are you prepared to kill? This is real! That ANTIFA group that was just an idea has been training and is ready along with many other groups. Think about this really hard! The day of reckoning is almost here!
Lol, my reading comprehension is fine.
The post I was commenting on, followed this response to WeatherDemon. /\

I was commenting on that response only. But if you want to focus on your original post we can do that. Because the paranoia is self evident there as well. There isn't much reading between the lines about what she said. She is trying to tell the voters who haven't mailed their votes in yet, that it is too late. She is encouraging them to go to the voting precincts on Tuesday, if at all possible. She is simply trying to get more votes for Biden and avoid votes being mailed in that won't count. Anything else is you reading into it something that isn't there.

Lol, my reading comprehension is fine.
The post I was commenting on, followed this response to WeatherDemon. /\

I was commenting on that response only. But if you want to focus on your original post we can do that. Because the paranoia is self evident there as well. There isn't much reading between the lines about what she said. She is trying to tell the voters who haven't mailed their votes in yet, that it is too late. She is encouraging them to go to the voting precincts on Tuesday, if at all possible. She is simply trying to get more votes for Biden and avoid votes being mailed in that won't count. Anything else is you reading into it something that isn't there.
Well looks like CNN is paranoid as well:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/31/opin...-prepare-for-unimaginable-kasparov/index.html

There might be a contested election. We had something like that when Bush 43 was elected. But their won't be a Civil War. You heard it here.

We saw lawsuits, protests, refusal to recognize the election results, public (including tv spots) asking electors not to vote for their assigned candidate, etc... in 2016. We will see less of that type of activity in 2020.

if biden wins, the riot will be on wall street as investors try to salvage their portfolios.

if biden wins, the riot will be on wall street as investors try to salvage their portfolios.

LOL what?
If Trump wins, I expected the markets to crash. his volatility doesn't jive well with investors.
I remember the early days of COVID-19. 5 of 6 times he held a press conference the markets fell.

LOL what?
If Trump wins, I expected the markets to crash. his volatility doesn't jive well with investors.
I remember the early days of COVID-19. 5 of 6 times he held a press conference the markets fell.
Have you checked the economy lately, except for the virus, dow up, jobs up. Unemployment down. Taxes down.

Killing the oil and gas industry is not a positive. Gov running business sectors is not business friendly. More taxes. More regulations.

Have you checked the economy lately, except for the virus, dow up, jobs up. Unemployment down. Taxes down.

Killing the oil and gas industry is not a positive. Gov running business sectors is not business friendly. More taxes. More regulations.
Im not saying his claim is correct or even makes a whole lot of sense but I have seen this claim on multiple outlets.

Reactions: Clong83a
First you claimed I was paranoid which by your own acknowledgment is politically and personally biased. Then you go on to try to discredit the left media (CNN). Now you try to discredit the right media (FOX) because NO media supports your baseless claim that people all over the country fear the worst.
You make the claim that the Right are more likely to attack however the “100 days of Siege” where riots took place from coast to coast was organized and carried out by the radical left. Your claims that violence will be initiated by the right are baseless, irrational, and irresponsible.
Failure to call out and condemn radical left wing violence have caused millions of dollars in damage to property and cost American lives. BLM and ANTIFA literally set our cities on fire with no real consequence. Businesses in big cities controlled by Dems are scared bc the left has defunded police and those police that are left are ordered to stand down.
Shame on you for your silliness. I’m glad you are in no position of power to protect anybody but yourself (which I doubt you are capable of protecting) because I would definitely not feel comfortable with you in any leadership position.

Last edited:
You are paranoid. The media is trying to play on paranoia for monetary reasons. I'm not trying to discredit the right or left media. I'm just acknowledging the ulterior monetary motive of the media, for putting out opinion pieces projecting worries about violent outbursts, after the election. You keep blathering on about nothing, making excuses for the extreme right. It's amusing to see you playing up the few violent disturbances over racial prejudice, that were caused by the right, the left, and the anarchists, as being caused by the left. I'll just watch as the government quells the few violent disturbances that happen after the election, and laugh at your desires/fears of civil war.

Last edited:
You are paranoid. The media is trying to play on paranoia for monetary reasons. I'm not trying to discredit the right or left media. I'm just acknowledging their ulterior monetary motive for putting out opinion pieces projecting worries about violent outbursts after the election. You keep blathering on about nothing, making excuses for the extreme righ. It's amusing to see you playing up the few violent disturbances over racial prejudice, that were caused by the right, the left, and the anarchists, as being caused by the left. I'll just watch as the government quells the few violent disturbances that happen after the election, and laugh at your desires/fears of civil war.
Portland, Seattle, DC, Philadelphia, Denver, Atlanta, St Louis, Austin, NYC all point to a strong possibility of more violence but as I wrote in my initial post, I hope and pray more violence does not occur! (Reading Comprehension)

Last edited:
For the past 4 years. Liberal goups have shown that they will riot, Loot, and burn.

Name a conservative group that has done the same.

So who are they boarding up against?

if biden wins, just think of all the DC lawyers that will become unemployed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT