ADVERTISEMENT

coach

Lol we aren’t choosing anyone over Rod. The Rod situation didn’t work out for a variety of reasons.
Probably because his son has a million options of where to go to school and he doesn’t want to push him in one direction or another.

Is TU ever going to officially announce Wainwright as assistant coach?

Love TW coverage of last assistant though...

Instead of getting backhanded comments from Pooper Scooper, we didn't get any comment at all. Guess Hines was on vacation last week.

I guess Hines didn't want to speculate, so she's waiting for the official, official announcement from TU? If the excuse was TU asked her to wait on them, the World should have said it's already out there in response to that request. If it was anybody important,(OU) that's what they probably would have done.

Is TU ever going to officially announce Wainwright as assistant coach?

Instead of getting backhanded comments from Pooper Scooper, we didn't get any comment at all. Guess Hines was on vacation last week.

I guess Hines didn't want to speculate, so she's waiting for the official, official announcement from TU? If the excuse was TU asked her to wait on them, the World should have said it's already out there in response to that request. If it was anybody important,(OU) that's what they probably would have done.
Hines has been covering NCAA softball and the NCAA golf championships the last 2 weeks. Give her a break. One way to get cut off from info is by putting stuff out there that your beat asked you to sit on for a bit.

I guess Hines didn't want to speculate, so she's waiting for the official, official announcement from TU?
No TW coverage of final assistant, transfer from Iowa State, commitment from Roberts, commitment from Hampton, etc. They don't care. TU coverage is of no value to them...so they just skip it. For those of us that dropped our TW subscription long ago, it doesn't really matter. I get all the coverage I need and more on this site.

No TW coverage of final assistant, transfer from Iowa State, commitment from Roberts, commitment from Hampton, etc. They don't care. TU coverage is of no value to them...so they just skip it. For those of us that dropped our TW subscription long ago, it doesn't really matter. I get all the coverage I need and more on this site.
And their subscription dept. called my house yesterday to try and get me to buy a new subscription.

Hines has been covering NCAA softball and the NCAA golf championships the last 2 weeks. Give her a break. One way to get cut off from info is by putting stuff out there that your beat asked you to sit on for a bit.
With the ease of finding info on Twitter, there's really no excuse for not at least mentioning some of the bigger things that have happened in the TU sports world over the past month, especially if it's your beat. But the TW has missed four or five and said nothing at all. Typical.

I agree that TU coverage is subpar, but I subscribe for other reasons, such as local news and politics, flood coverage, etc. And, it helps keep me off of social media.

I only kept my subscription because they brought back ‘Pearls before Swine’. It’s funny.

I only use the online so I don’t have to flip through the massive number of revenue generating advertisements. I get some of what I want and don’t give them the print readership they want to generate revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT